- Job Title: Brand Marketing Assistant
1. 1-2 years experience in Brand Marketing; consumer brand or eCommerce business experience is preferred.
2. Passion for and knowledge of social media platforms. Fluency in online KPIs and marketing best practices, including social, email, loyalty, PR, influencers and events.
3. Brand management and media experience with a direct-to-consumer brand in a high growth stage, and / or CPG experience.
4. 360 brand thinker who appreciates and invests in the entire process, from making a physical product to marketing, merchandising, and driving customer loyalty.
5. Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
6. Strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance and understand key performance indicators.
- Job Title: Assistant Digital Merchandiser (temp)
1. BA or BS Preferred
2. 1-2 years’ work experience, preferably in merchandising, retail buying, or equivalent experience
3. Business Acumen/Drives Results; Excellent time management and execution of assigned tasks. Displays curiosity and ask questions to better understand how to improve business results. Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
4. Customer Focus; Demonstrates knowledge of the target customer and of product trends
5. Strategic Orientation; Understands immediate problems, analyzes data to draw impactful conclusions
6. Learning Agility: Demonstrates growth mindset. Acquires new knowledge, and embraces opportunity to learn
7. Talent Builder skills; supports self-development
8. Collaboration and Communication; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Provide support when requested. Ask questions. Identify & proactively engage business partners when issues arise. Positively interacts with others
- Job Title: Account Executive
1. Strong written and oral skills
2. Proven ability to recruit
3. Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker, strong planning and organizational skills
4. Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Suite
5. 3-5 years of relevant experience, bachelor’s Degree preferred
6. Home office set up
7. Travel requirement of approximately 30-50% and must possess a valid driver’s license
8. Ability to lift at minimum 40 pounds
- Job Title: Coach (Department Manager)
1. A Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of retail experience OR 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
2. 1 year of Lead or Supervisory experience
3. Experience in coaching and counseling employees
4. Ability to communicate in English
5. Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
- Job Title: Retail Sales Kid’s Apparel and Shoes
1. Excellent communication and people skills
2. A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
3. Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve sales goals
4. The ability to excel in a team environment
5. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
6. Organization and follow through
7. The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business need
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
1. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Exceptional time management skills. Ability to excel in fast paced environment and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
2. Proven ability to run projects, work under pressure, problem solve and consistently make deadlines.
3.Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners. Strong teamwork skills and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively.
4. Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
5. College degree or equivalent experience.
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
1. 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
2. Strong communication skills and ability to connect distributed teams in a remote environment
3. Extraordinary organizational skills, and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team with diverse personalities in a remote working environment
4. Background in managing multiple teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones, in a remote working environment
5. Proficient using Google Suite and Apple products
- Job Title: Receptionist
1. 1+ year’s experience working in a reception, retail, office, hotel, or similar environment
2. Proficient in Google suite
3. Belief that customer service is a noble calling
4. Great listening skills. You will need to practice active listening for both visitors and Discord employees
5. The ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
6. Empathy and a problem solving mindset
- Job Title: Receptionist
1. Previous professional office experience desired, but not required. Hospitality industry, not-for-profit, or similar environments where the desire to be of service is key. You are the kind of person that is always looking for opportunities to feel welcomed and important.
2. Superb communication skills, both written and verbal – whether greeting guests, writing or responding to emails, or sending/responding to Slack messages. What you say and how you say it matters.
3. Must be customer oriented with a true desire to be of service. We are looking for someone that goes above and beyond and has more than just good customer service skills.
4. Strong sense of ownership and responsibility; you pay attention to the details and think things through, as well as professional demeanor and appearance and ability to demonstrate office decorum
5. Integrity in dealing with issues of a confidential nature
6. Proactively looking for ways improve processes, increase efficiency, and grow professionally
7. Ability to prioritize tasks, think on your feet, and be solution oriented
8. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
1. Experience working in a professional environment
2. A “get stuff done” attitude—no job is too big or small
3. Confidence addressing team members and guests who are not following Covid Guidelines and asking them to comply
4. Strong written and verbal communication
5. Familiarity with G Suite (formerly Google Apps) and ability to provision and deprovision web applications for teammates.
6. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: IS Business Analyst-Assistant
1. An associate degree in computer science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university OR its equivalent in terms of total course credits/units [i.e., at least sixty (60) semester or ninety (90) quarter credits/units with a minimum of twenty (20) semester or thirty (30) quarter credits/units in computer science or a closely-related field].
1. Experience in the information systems field, including technical support, content management, administration of network applications or system analysis may substitute for the required degree on a year-for-year basis (up to a maximum of two (2) years). One (1) year is equivalent to thirty (30) semester units / forty-five (45) quarter units with a minimum of 10 semester / 15 quarter units in computer science or a closely related field.
2. Completion of the 1010 Information Systems Trainee Program may be substituted for the required degree.
- Job Title: 5638 Environmental Assistant
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree in public administration, business administration, environmental science, or a closely related field, or a field related to marketing or public outreach (such as marketing, communications, or writing) from an accredited college or university; AND
2. One (1) year of professional experience in planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating environmental programs, within the specialty area of marketing; AND
3. Possession of a valid driver’s license.
Employment Development Department
- Job Title: Employment Program Representative
Four years of experience with the Employment Development Department. (Candidates who are within six months of completing the required experience will be admitted to the examination; however, they must meet the required experience before being considered eligible for appointment.)
Completion of 60 semester units or 90 quarter units of college course work. and
Two years of public contact experience providing services or information.
Equivalent to graduation from college. (Must provide evidence of registration as a senior in a recognized institution to be admitted in the examination, and must secure evidence of graduation or its equivalent before being considered for appointment.)
U.S. Department of the Interior
- Job Title: Administrative Officer
1. U.S. Citizenship required.
2. Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication.
3. Meet Selective Service Registration Act requirement for male
4. Selectee will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit Electronics Funds Transfer Program.
5. Any individual who is currently holding, or has held within the previous 52 weeks, a General Schedule position under non-temporary appointment in the competitive or excepted service, must meet time-in-grade requirements (must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade or equivalent in the Federal service). Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
6. If you are a new employee or supervisor in the Federal government, you will be required to complete a one-year probationary period.
7. You may be required to travel overnight away from home up to a few nights per month. You must obtain a government charge card for travel purposes.
8. You may be required to complete training and obtain/maintain a government charge card with travel and/or purchase authority.
University of the Pacific
- Job Title: Building Operations Technician/Painter
1. Knowledge of painting tools, equipment, techniques and procedures and general facility maintenance and repairs.
2. Knowledge of general fire, life, emergency and safety equipment and procedures.
3. Basic computer skills to include email and internet use.
4. Ability to use tools associated with painting and general building maintenance.
5. Ability to keep accurate records and maintain inventory of replacement parts needed for all equipment.
6. Ability to utilize building management system and email to communicate and manage work.
7. Minimum two years of experience in painting and general building maintenance / repairs. High school diploma or equivalent.
8. Valid California Class C driver’s license.
San Francisco Chronicle
- Job Title: Facilities/Office Operations Manager
1. Strong interpersonal skills and be very customer focused
2. Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects with competing priorities
3. Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to your work
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
5. Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
6. Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel, Word
7. Knowledgeable in building systems and emergency procedure
- Job Title: Facilities Coordinator (temp)
1. 1+ years of work experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role
2. Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly
3. Excellent customer service
4. The ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs or less
- Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
1. Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field preferred.
2. Knowledgeable of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services is advantageous.
3. Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (computer room air-conditioning, chiller system, fire protection system, mechanical & electrical system) is advantageous.
4. Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
5. Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations.
7. Self-motivated; confident, energetic and flexible.
Evergood Sausage Company
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
1. BA degree in Engineering or related field is a plus
2. USDA/HACCP and OSHA experience is necessary
3. Minimum 3 years hands-on maintenance experience and 1 years supervisory experience in a food manufacturing facility
4. Previous experience in a union facility is a plus
5. Previous experience in a USDA facility is a plus
6. Bi-lingual is a plus
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. 1 year CNA Experience
2. Acute Hospital Experience
3. CA CNA license
5. Call for more details
United Healthcare Staffing
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
1. BLS Certification
2. Minimum 1 year Acute care experience
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Current active license to practice for the stat
HealthFlex Home Health & Hospice
- Job Title: Caregiver/CNA
1. Current CNA License
2. 2+ Years hands on experience working as a caregiver preferred
3. Willingness to learn and motivated to help others
4. Patient and compassionate
5. Positive attitude and great customer service skills.
On Time Talent Solutions
- Job Title: CNA – Homecare
1. Must have CNA and on the Minnesota Nursing Registry
2. On-call one weekend a month
3. Willing to see clients up to a 35-mile radius
4. Usable smartphone and/or tablet for online documentation
5. Must be least 18 years of age
6. Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel within our service area
7. Must pass a multiple-choice Nursing Assistant essential knowledge quiz
8. Valid documentation to legally work in the U.S.
Fusion Medical Staffing
- Job Title: CNA
1. One to three years experience as an Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
2. Other certifications may be required for this position
3. Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
4. Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
5. Work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
6. Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
7. Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
8. Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate