Community Forward SF
- Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
MINIMUM BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-6 years of Maintenance, Construction or Facility related experience
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and maintenance scheduling software
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Job Title: Apartment Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
- Job Title: IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Effectively communicate with Side employees guiding them through IT case resolution
- Complete onboarding/offboarding activities, including ordering and provisioning of laptops, client peripherals, telephony, and managing system access.
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software challenges with users
- Manage typical office endpoints like printers, laptops, Apple TV’s, A/V equipment, security cameras, etc.
- Manage employee access to Side’s cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with the IT Director to deliver infrastructure projects and upgrades, including network connectivity, security audits, new SAAS roll-outs/integrations, scripting activities, etc.
- Document IT policies and procedures