- Job Title: Summer Associate
Description: The Summer Associate role is for candidates who are expected to graduate from law school with a Juris Doctor in 2022. We are not accepting any other candidate submissions for this position.”
City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: 7334 Stationary Engineer
Description: Under general supervision, operates, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs a wide variety of pumping, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration and auxiliary plant machinery and equipment in a large complex or multi-faceted facility. Ensures that all equipment, machinery and systems are functioning normally and safely, and complies with all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Job Title: Sustainer Program Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of four years relevant experience, or Associate’s degree plus a minimum of six years of relevant experience required.
- Strong knowledge of eCRM software is required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Forward thinking, problem solver and independent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including demonstrated experience writing effective correspondence, proofreading and copy-editing
- Exemplary organizational skills, including ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and prioritize assignments.
- Background and interest in environmental issues, racial justice, or social justice preferred.
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
- Contributes to the creation of a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture that encourages and celebrates differences.
- Job Title: Cashier
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
- Needs to be proficient in using a calculator to calculate percentage discounts.
- Job Title: Cashier – Full-time (exclusive only to San Francisco)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess High School diploma, GED, High School Equivalency certificated equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Must possess basic organizational and/or applicable math skills.
- Upon accepting an offered position, candidate will be subject to E-Verify.
- Light to moderate lifting may be required, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must possess effective and demonstrable interactive and communicative skills.