San Francisco County
- Job Title: 5602 Utility Specialist
The position requires experience in utilizing and managing utility software to conduct complex analysis; developing and maintaining electric load forecast and other models; managing data; and create reports. Successful candidate must have the ability to interpret and work within regulations, contracts and policy directives; translate technical terms and concepts for non-technical users; suggest and document process improvements; and ability to use independent judgment within established policies.
This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills. Utility Specialists should be able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment, have excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to keep management and key project stakeholders informed of important project milestones and events.
- Job Title: Entry Level (H-2) Firefighter
Description: Under general supervision, an H 2 Firefighter engages in firefighting and related activities for the saving of life and property; administers first responder treatment, including first aid; and responds to a variety of emergency situations involving public safety and medical care. A Firefighter also may be assigned duties in connection with fire prevention activities, including the inspection of businesses, schools, and homes to ensure fire safety; maintaining station quarters; and performing other duties as assigned. Firefighters are required to work 24 hour shifts, including weekends and holidays. During those shifts, a Firefighter lives and works in close quarters with three or more individuals. A Firefighter must cooperate and work effectively with the other members of his or her team.
- Job Title: Manual Driving Instructor (PT)
- 1+ years of experience in a training role
- 1+ years of BTW (Behind The Wheel) instructor experience
- 21+ years of age
- Experience driving in San Francisco
- Solid knowledge and understanding of California road rules and vehicle code violations
- Proficiency with a laptop computer and Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)
- Proficiency with using a touchscreen smartphone (Android experience is preferred by not required)
- Capable of responding quickly and simultaneously to multiple scenarios
- Comfortable working cross-functionality and with diverse teams at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Job Title: Entry Level Delivery Driver
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload