UCSF Medical Center
- Job Title: Administrative Officer (PT)
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and 2+ years of related experience; and/or equivalent experience/training
- Working knowledge of common computer application programs. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows as well as Google Suite collaboration tools such as Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites, etc.
- Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff both verbally and in writing
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment; project management and coordination skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines on concurrent projects
- Ability to receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to work independently
- Job Title: Seasonal Admin
Description: Responsible for performing the clerical and administrative functions for any or all hub and station operational areas, including linehaul, quality assurance and customer service. Tends to damaged and incorrectly addressed packages in a timely manner to optimize delivery time. Serves as a customer’s first line of contact for a variety of issues.
- Job Title: Associate Merchant, Skincare
- We’re excited about you if you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years retail buying office experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop product (inclusive of package design, formulations and copy) and category/brand strategies
- High-level problem solving and analytical skills with good judgement
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to influence others
- Curiosity for category market product, styling trends, influencers/content, and competition
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written with comfort presenting and delivering to leadership
- Technical skills – MS Office (Excel- SASS cubes, Pivot tables, V-lookup, Word, PowerPoint); retailer merchant systems with ability to pull and merge data from various systems and reports to make data driven decisions
- The ability to travel
- Job Title: Visual Merchandiser
Description: The Visual Merchandiser supports an active selling culture by ensuring that visual moments are set and maintained to the Visual Merchandising Guide (VMG) direction and inspirational for the guest to drive sales. They are experts in visual standards, which includes specific merchandising techniques, fixture blocking, lighting and the implementation of all In Store Marketing (ISM) elements such as mannequins, navigational signs and all Coordinated Store Environment (CSE) signs that support events, seasons, holidays and in store promotions.
- Job Title: Client Partner
Description: We are seeking an experienced Search Ads – Client Partner with a real passion for B2B sales to join our Marketing Platforms team to help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple Services. You have very strong communication and inter-personal skills, you are highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives.
- Job Title: Construction Manager
Description: In addition to leading a group of project-level construction managers, this position will be responsible for working with the Company’s construction management, development, and design professionals. Will also help manage key strategic relationships with general contractors and other third party consultants. Responsible for all phases of predevelopment including: concept plan, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation. Key responsibilities will include budgeting, project schedule, and reporting. Organize & staff each assigned project; act as an owner representative during predevelopment; and be the company’s representative during construction by managing the general contractor. The position will require that you coordinate with the company’s operations team by managing the turnover and closeout of each project. This job will provide construction management services, including executive cost reporting for assigned development projects. Implement best management practices maintaining both budget and schedule expectations, while delivering a high quality of service to all stakeholders.