- Job Title: Grocery Shopper And Delivery Driver
Description: You simply drive up to stores, pop your trunk to pick up orders, then deliver to your customers door easy as that. Deliver convenience and peace of mind while jamming out to your favorite playlists and podcasts. Ready to hit the road? How it works: Apply Download the app Set your schedule Pick up and deliver orders Earn money Why deliver with Shipt? Earn up to $22/hr or more.
- Job Title: Customer Success Coordinator
Description: In this role, you will help Hearsay customers achieve that very success by helping Customer Success Managers execute the role of trusted advisor. There are many critical processes, activities and deliverables related directly to customer engagement and satisfaction. The Coordinator will be an important part of the account teams that collectively deliver an excellent customer experience with Hearsay.
- Job Title: Global Wellness Coordinator
Description: The Global Wellness Coordinator will collaborate closely with various external business partners across the world to deliver wellness programming for our employees. In this brand new role, the Global Wellness Coordinator provides valuable analytical skills in examining data on our wellness programs to inform our strategy, as well as utilizing strong communication skills with all of our wellness vendor partners in delivering a comprehensive and cohesive global wellness program.
- Job Title: Trainer, Customer Education
Description: As a Trainer on the Customer Education team, you should be passionate about customer service, versatile, creative, and have a phenomenal work ethic. You’ll keep up-to-date on our products as they evolve and collaborate with a worldwide team to advance our customers’ knowledge of and passion for Zendesk.
- Job Title: Maintenance 3
Description: Under general supervision, the Maintenance Technician III Lead Tech performs skilled work in the specialized and preventive care, repair, and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems and building systems and equipment. Performs heating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and remodeling work. The Maintenance Technician III contributes to the success of the company by being responsible for ensuring that all unoccupied residential units are ready for new residents, maintaining a clean and safe environment throughout the facility, ensuring the maximum quality of life possible for all residents in alignment with the company’s mission, vision and core beliefs.
- Job Title: Internship
Description: New graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
- Job Title: Lead Food Data Nutritionist
- A Master’s degree in Nutrition Science or Registered Dietician
- English fluently, Spanish native or second language
- 2+ years directly managing people, ideally in the field of nutrition and shaping their career development.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to align stakeholders, multiple teams, and leadership to recommended strategy and solutions.
- Passion for health and food data, e.g. labels for grocery products and nutrients in meals and restaurant foods, food classification, differences in food culture and cooking.
- Strong experience with data analysis, establishing metrics, and proactive reporting on metrics
- Excellent sense of empathy for different internal users especially coming from different cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in food data as a foundation for digital consumer facing products or B2B preferred
- Experience in working in an agile environment preferred
Williams Sonoma Inc
- Job Title: Digital & Catalog Coordinator – Williams Sonoma Home
Description: In this role, you will support digital and catalog pagination process for merchandising team, from inception through printing. You will own, capture and manage the asset and catalog assortment documentation: pagination and visual pagination. You will facilitate key elements of communications about catalog with cross-channel and cross-functional teams, including Cross-Channel Merchants, Creative Services, and Inventory Management. You will also run reporting and summaries for catalog performance and to support decision making about space allocation and in-season adjustments to optimize profitability and ensure that all key catalog and digital deadlines are met.
- Job Title: Member Services Specialist
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, account management, or client relations.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A strong ability to multitask and balance priorities.
- An action oriented mindset and are willing to go beyond the scope of what’s required.
- A positive and optimistic attitude, especially when it comes to facing challenges.
- A level-headed approach and are not overwhelmed easily.
- A genuine caring for people and the quality of service they receive.
- Experience with Zendesk ticket management (a huge plus)!