- Job Title: Office Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills and a self-starter, comfortable working with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to multitask with ease, an expert at pivoting from project-to-project as needed
- Tech-savvy – Familiarity with Mac, Google Drive, Excel.
- Strength and stamina: You will need to lift heavy objects (15+ lbs) and spend a lot of your time on your feet”
Mission Neighborhood Health Center
- Job Title: COVID- 19 Testing Assistant (PT)
- Bilingual English/Spanish required. Fluency in other languages preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduation from a MA and/or CNA training program, or completion of coursework in health care preferred.
- Experience with customer service required. Knowledge of or interest in community health and/or non-profit organizations strongly preferred.
- Experience with electronic health records and scheduling software strongly preferred.
- Job Title: Pets Hotel Associate
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the Pets Hotel to the store to the salon
- Develop your leadership skills as a Pets Hotel Assistant Manager or Retail Store Department Manager
- Tackle the challenge of a new hotel opening or turnaround a struggling location
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide *note: not all stores have Pets Hotels
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Description: As a Maintenance Technician, you will make apartments move-in ready and help address any resident maintenance requests. One day, you could be patching and painting walls. The next, you might update kitchen fixtures, and walk a resident through the features of their new dishwasher. Every day, you’ll be creating the best possible experience in our community.