- Job Title: Retail Ambassador (PT)
1. 2+ years retail or hospitality-oriented experience.
2. Excellent people skills—you are approachable, engaging and friendly.
3. Fastidious attention to detail and an enthusiasm to maintain our brand aesthetic in a physical space.
4. Ability to foster connections with our customers both in our store and within our community.
5. Unflappable. Has the ability to quickly problem solve for all potential customers.
6. Self-motivated with a desire to go above and beyond to establish Rothy’s as a leader in customer experience.
7. Actively contribute towards meeting and exceeding the team’s sales goals.
8. Able to comfortably lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day.
- Job Title: Sales Associate
1. 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment
2. MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge preferred
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
4. Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
5. Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
6. Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an Ambassador for the Brand.
7. Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
8. Must be available to work retail hours including weekends and to travel for trainings, client events, conferences
Christian Dior Couture
- Job Title: Sales Associate
1. 3 years of Retail Sales and Client Service experience, preferably in a luxury consumer goods environment.
2. Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people through strong communication, organization and follow-through skills.
3. Provide outstanding customer service including in person, over the phone and through electronic communication.
4. Read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client related documentation.
5. Ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to strategies which address evolving business trends.
6. Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
7. Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, computers, and all other office equipment.
8. Can stand for extended periods, move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures, must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Job Title: Sales Associate
1. Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
3. Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
4. Must be results driven and flexible to change
5. Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
6. A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
7. Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
8. Strong clienteling background.
- Job Title: Retail Operations Manager
1. 5+ years of retail operations experience
2. Desire to work on a collaborative and diverse team
3. Project management experience
4. Comfort with using Excel and familiar with using InDesign
5. Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
6. Ability to evaluate and execute smart risks, ability to identify opportunities for improvement, and take the initiative to drive necessary change
7. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to influence decisions across the organization
8. A passion for developing others and building its culture, inspiring people towards the best version of themselves
- Job Title: Fixed Income Trading Assistant
1. No Experience Required
2. University (Degree), Preferred
- Job Title: Investment Associate
1. Undergrad degree from a top-tier institution with top grades
2. 1-3 years of investment banking experience (ideally within Software / Technology group) or growth / private equity experience
3. Experience working with SaaS, software, or subscription business
4. Excel in building strong relationships
5. Data-driven, intellectually curious, and numerically inclined
6. Strong project management, organizational skills and process management
7. Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with extreme attention to detail
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Job Title: Investment Banking – Equity Capital Markets – Analyst
1. Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related, role.
2. Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
3. A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
4. Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
5. Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
6. Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Job Title: Portfolio Analyst Fixed Income 2
1. 3+ years of investment research experience
2. Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Job Title: Food Runner
1. Experience working in a fast paced restaurant
2. Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
3. Food Handlers Card required
4. Must be available to work nights
5. Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Job Title: Host
1. At least 1 year of experience working in chef driven restaurant or locally focused concept.
2. Extensive knowledge of reservation systems and table management.
3. Excellent people skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
4. Ability to provide warm, professional & knowledgeable service. Must have a commitment to deliver a unique and memorable guest experience.
5. A good understanding of Northern Californian produce.
6. An understanding of wine, beers and spirits.
7. Most importantly we are looking for people that love to learn and are team oriented.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Job Title: Restaurant Team Member
1. You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
2. You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
3. Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
4. Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
5. Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
- Job Title: Busser
1. Have at least 1-year fine dining experience.
2. Able to take initiative and direction while maintaining composure.
3. Must be hardworking and dependable, able to multitask at all times.
4. Must have open availability including weekends, brunch, and holidays.
5. Please be proficient in English.
6. Food running experience is a plus!