Cupertino Electric, Inc.
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
1. 2 – 5 years of administrative experience
2. College degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required
3. Preferred experience in the construction industry
4. Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
5. Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken)
6. Critical reasoning
7. Intermediate in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
8. Oracle, JD Edwards are highly desirable
- Job Title: Block Advisors Receptionist (Temp)
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Experience working in a fast-paced environment
3. Proper phone etiquette
4. Previous experience in a customer service environment
5. Ability to work a flexible schedule
Western Governors University
- Job Title: Evaluator, IT – Data Analytics (PT)
1. Minimum earned Master’s Degree in a computing field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or similar).
2. Minimum of 3 years of work experience, teaching, or research in a computing field.”
- Job Title: Experienced Consultant, IT Strategy and Business Process Outsourcing
1. 1-2 years of experience in providing technology and/or business process advisory consultation, which would ideally be with a professional services firm or industry leading Fortune 100 commercial firm
2. Exceptional academic performance and ability to multitask
3. Experience executing projects on an end-to-end basis with minimal supervision
4. Strong quantitative and diagnostic abilities, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
6. Flexibility to adapt to challenging work situations and varied styles
7. Desire and ability to work collaboratively and to build relationships with clients and colleagues
8. Ability to travel extensively
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
1. 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
2. 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
3. 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
4. Experience prioritizing multiple projects
5. Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Saint Marys Medical Center
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. Experience in care of the aged. Basic knowledge of medical terminology. Basic knowledge of transport techniques. Complete annual safety training.
2. Complete and maintain department specific training. Ability to read and speak English clearly and be understood. Demonstrated skill in EKG interpretation (85% score obtained on hospital test).
3. Must have leadership ability and good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to read and speak English clearly and be understood.
Cross Country Medical Staffing Network
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA Long Term Care – per diem
1. Per diem position working in a large long term care facility. local jail. All shifts available, AM, PM or Night. Must be able to work every other weekend.
2. Requires- CA C.N.A licensure, AHA BLS
3. Requires: 6 months recent paid experience as a C. N. A in long term care
City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: Transportation Controller (PT)
1. Successful completion of all modules of the class 9152 Transportation Controller Trainee Program; AND
2. Possession of Automatic Train Control System (ATCS) certification
- Job Title: 1767 Media Programming Specialist
1. Four (4) years of broadcast production experience.
2. Possession of a valid California Driver’s license.