Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Job Title: Community Specialist
1. 3+ years experience in community management
2. Record of success in building a community
3, Passion for games
4. Entrepreneurial self-starter
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
6. Creative thinker with fresh ideas to activate our community
7. Team player with positive attitude
8. Detail oriented and results driven
- Job Title: Sales Planner
1. 1-2 years prior work experience; media planning and/or buying experience a plus
2. An excitement to work in a collaborative Ad Sales team environment
3. A positive demeanor and approach when handling day-to-day tasks
4. An ability to effectively problem-solve and multi-task
5. Strong attention to detail and robust organizational skills
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Experience working across Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
8. Embodies an eager-to-learn attitude with a drive to take on new responsibilities
9. Proficiency in media math and terminology is advantageous
10. Familiarity of Operative One and TV landscape is beneficial
Too Good To Go
- Job Title: Key Account Associate
1. A minimum of 1 year experience in Commercial/Sales/Account Management.
2. Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and efficiently.
3. A commercial flair mixed with a genuine passion for the mission.
4. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT, etc.).
5. You’re a master communicator, you know when to speak, you know how to listen, and you radiate enthusiasm.
6. You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and results-oriented working style.
7. You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
8. You operate most effectively in a busy environment that moves at hyperspeed.
- Job Title: Cook
1. At least 6 months kitchen experience which includes prep work, line cooking and knowledge of health and sanitation codes
2. Valid Driver license a plus
3. 18+ years old
4. Must be able to understand and communicate with English speaking crew
5. Have or be able to acquire a valid California Serve Safe certification as well as a TWIC and MMC
6. Experience with a Point of Service (POS) system.
7. Day’s evenings, weekend’s and holiday shifts are available. A Flexible schedule is required.
- Job Title: AM Prep Cook Job
1. Significant cooking experience
2. Great attitudes, dedication to cleanliness, strong organization, loyalty, and a team mentality.
3. California Food Handler Certification
4. References from a previous manager/chef
- Job Title: General Construction Worker
1. Experience on commercial construction sites preferred
2. Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience
3. Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings
Black Mountain Construction | Development
- Job Title: Construction Laborer
1. Be a responsible individual capable of teamwork, showing up on time, and working hard
2. Possess the mechanical aptitude to safely use basic hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, shovel, etc.).
3. Be able to communicate in English
4. Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to job sites located throughout the Bay Area, including San Francisco, the Tri Valley Region and Napa Valley
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Job Title: Construction Superintendent
1. Minimum of 15 years’ of construction industry experience and experience overseeing projects/trades with value of $20M or more.
2. OSHA 30 training required.
3. Experience with construction projects, mechanical/electrical systems, building materials, building mechanics or working with craft workers.
4. Knowledge of basic business principles sufficient to project and monitor expenses.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
6. Ability to read and understand technical specifications, blueprints, technical manuals, product/material installation instructions and engineering/architectural drawings.
7. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
United Site Services
- Job Title: Fence Technician/Yard Laborer/Driver
1. HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. At least 1-year vehicle driving experience (Class C)
3. Customer Service
5. Time Management
7. Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Job Title: Maintenance 2 (Associate)
1. 4 years of previous experience in building maintenance or construction, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
2. Certification, license or equivalent as required under state and/or local regulation to operate or repair certain equipment in a technical field such as HVAC, building trades or building utilities program preferred
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. Current & valid Drivers’ License and driving record free of major infractions
5. Availability that includes evenings and some weekends
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Lead Administrative Coordinator
1. 2-4 years of relevant experience in event management or administrative professions
2. You are the ultimate Host! From process, to events, to meetings to day-to-day experiences. You are passionate about supporting others.
3. Fast learner with strong work ethic, professionalism, courtesy and strong interpersonal skills
4. Acute attention to detail and follow through as well as the ability to think ahead
5. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
6. Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and have a sense of humor.
7. Eye for design – ability to create professional presentations and correspondences,
8. Strong computer and internet skills, including programs such as Google Docs, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, Word
UCSF Medical Center
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. Certification from an approved Medical Assistant program; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
2. Current American Heart Association CPR Certification.
3. Knowledge and abilities essential to the successful performance of the duties assigned to the position.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, both directly and over the phone.
5. Able to meet physical requirements.