City and County of San Francisco
- Job Title: 1310 Public Relations Assistant (Temp)
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in public relations, journalism, English, mass communications, public administration, public policy or a related field.
2. Experience working directly with Salesforce CRM and SharePoint
3. On-camera media experience
4. Experience using analytics to develop social media and media campaigns
5. Fluent in Spanish or Chinese
6. Experience developing and producing videos for informational, promotional or marketing purposes, including development of scripts, storyboards, video editing and other aspects of video production
7. Working knowledge of how a combined sewer system operates
8. Experience working with multicultural communities
9. Experience giving tours or presenting in an educational environment
- Job Title: 1314 Public Relations Officer
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in public relations, journalism, English, mass communications, public administration, public policy or a closely related field
2. Four (4) years of verifiable full time professional experience in editorial, newspaper, magazine, radio, television, public relations, social media, digital engagement, or advertising. This experience must be equivalent to job code 1312 Public Information Officer for the City and County of San Francisco and must include at least one (1) year of experience in planning and conducting a public relations, public information, or public education program. (Substitutions Available)
- Job Title: 9252 Communications Specialist
1. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Journalism, Communications, Public Administration, Business, or a related field.
2. Three (3) years of professional experience working in the field of internal communications, public affairs, public information, or public relations unit. Experience must include one (1) year of professional experience in social media, digital engagement or web content management
Proven experience working with public agencies and/ or utilities
3. Excellent written and verbal communication
4. Demonstrated ability in collaborative processes
5. Experience in constituent relations and community engagement around challenging situations
6. Proven experience in leveraging analytics and insights to develop actionable strategies and tactics to support communications and marketing efforts across diverse audiences
7. Competency in Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese), or Filipino, or another language commonly spoken in the Bay Area
- Job Title: 1404 Clerk (Temp)
1. One (1) year of clerical experience including preparing and maintaining a variety of records and/or documents, filing, use of office equipment, public contact and processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
2. Bilingual Proficiency: Some positions may require bilingual fluency in English and a variety of languages depending upon the department’s bilingual needs. Applicants must indicate on the application form the language(s) in which they claim proficiency.
- Job Title: 2591 Health Program Coordinator 2
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
2. Two (2) years of professional level administrative or management experience with primary responsibility for overseeing, monitoring, and/or coordinating a program providing health and/or human services.
3. Bilingual Proficiency: Some positions may require bilingual fluency in English and a variety of languages (Cantonese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Tagalog) depending upon the department’s bilingual needs. Applicants must indicate on the application form the language(s) in which they claim proficiency. (Substitutions Available)
- Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
1. BA/BS degree in a related field, with a minimum of 5 years of related HR experience; As HR Generalist or HRBP role
2. A history of partner alignment to build and improve company culture and increase employee engagement
3. Performance management and employee relations experience
4. Coaching and facilitation skills
5. A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
6. Experience as a strategic partner with dynamic, challenging responsibilities in a global 3,000+ employee company
Levi Strauss & Co.
- Job Title: Retail Allocator
1. At least 3 years of experience (preferably in a retail environment)
2. Technical proficiency with computer software tools (Microsoft Word, Excel (can perform complex functions), PowerPoint, Access, and SAS)
3. Strong analytical/problem solving capabilities including the ability to quickly identify effects from consumer, internal and marketplace information
Ross Stores, Inc.
- Job Title: Retail Associate
1. Effectively communicate with Customers, Associates and Store Leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner.
2. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
3. Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
4. Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
5. Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
6. Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds.
7. Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
8. Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
9. Associates who work Stockroom shifts: Ability to regularly push, pull and lift more than 20 pounds.
- Job Title: Assistant Store Manager
1. Have a minimum of two years’ experience as a retail manager/supervisor with superior customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
2. Have the desire and ability to develop into a ‘ready now level’ for Store Manager role at Peet’s within 12 months.
3. Have the responsibility to drive their own development through partnership with the Store Manager and District Leader.
4. Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet’s Vision, Mission and Values.
Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
5. Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
6. Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
7. Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
8. Be an excellent communicator, relating well to customers and fellow Peetniks at all levels.
9. Be extremely reliable and punctual.
10. Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.