Donate to JobTrain
JobTrain provides individuals with the opportunity to pursue their goal of achieving self-sufficiency and financial stability. This wouldn’t be possible without supporters, like you.
Who does JobTrain serve?
JobTrain students are the parents working multiple minimum wage jobs just to make ends meet and still can’t seem to pay their bills on time. They are the people who have made mistakes, paid their dues to society, and now have to try and enter a workforce that is highly competitive, and find that acquiring new skills is expensive and difficult. They are the young, who need help deciding the direction their careers will go; they are the not-so-young, who find that their age now discriminates them from many positions. For over half a century JobTrain has help the most in need to succeed by training them for jobs with sustainable wages and providing the support and life skills for their success.
How does JobTrain serve?
JobTrain offers six career training pathways, which help transform our students lives into something stable and sustainable. Please visit our career training page for information about specific pathways.
We also invite you to come to JobTrain, and see the magic for yourself! Please click here to schedule a tour of our facility, and have an opportunity to meet the students and see first hand the impact that JobTrain makes on the community.
JobTrain has a diverse base of funding resources, which include corporate and foundation giving, government grants and contracts, special events and contributions from Individuals. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit (Federal Tax ID #: 94-1712371). You may make a secure online contribution by clicking the “Donate” button at the top left of any page on the website.
You may also donate in any one of the following ways:
- Check – Please mail your check to JobTrain at 1200 O’Brien Drive, Menlo Park , CA 94025.
- Credit Card or Wire Transfer – Please call Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 or email@example.com
- In-Kind donation of clothes, office equipment, or other goods – Please drop off items at 1200 O’Brien Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025, or contact Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click here for a suggested value guide for in-kind donations.
Donations can be dropped off with the receptionist:
Monday and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Securities donation – Please contact Patty Rally at (650) 330-6521 or email@example.com for JobTrain’s account infomation and DTC instructions
- Pledge to make a recurring securities donation – Please call Reshma Putnam at (650) 330-6436 to make your pledge by credit card.
- Donate online by clicking the “Donate Now” button at the top of your screen.
“JobTrain gave me the two things I needed most: structure and love.”
– Devida, Culinary Arts graduate