- Job Title: Delivery Drivers
Description: ACME Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP), is seeking friendly, reliable, motivated, hardworking individuals who are customer obsessed, and win in a fast-paced environment! We have immediate openings for 45 Full-time Delivery Associate (DA) / Driver positions!
West Valley Staffing
Santa Clara County
- Variety of positions available.
Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto
San Mateo County – Communications
- Job Title: Digital Communications Specialist
Description: The Digital Communications Specialist is responsible for digital strategies to reach and engage CLSEPA constituencies in support of our mission and vision. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, this position achieves communications goals via all digital communication channels, including email marketing, CRM database management, website management, and social media channels. As an integral member of the Strategic Partnerships team, the Digital Communications Specialist plays an important role in fund development and supports implementation of the annual gala, as well as in other fundraising, communications, and partnership activities of the department. This position is an excellent match for a candidate who is passionate about social justice.
Golden Gate Regional Center
San Mateo County – Non Profit
- Variety of positions are available.
San Mateo County – Hospitality
- Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
Prepares/cleans the dining room, bar, and service stations for efficient operation during meal periods.
Applies knowledge of full menu and other restaurant information such as restaurant hours, table numbers and payment options.
Uses suggestive selling techniques to offer food specials, menu items, daily desserts and other types of promotions.
Serves customers in a professional manner as per training guidelines.
Maintains service areas such as the kitchen, dining room, bar and service stations during entire shift.
Carries service trays in and out of kitchen, bar and dining room.
Receives customer payments, completes guest check transactions and tenders proper change to customers.*
Communicates health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
Re-stocks items in dinging room and bar as needed and alerts kitchen staff and manager of stock shortages.*”
Apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Mateo County – Facilities
- Job Title: Facility Maintenance Technician
Description: A Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the warehouse and building, mechanical equipment, coordination of third party vendors as applicable, and any fixtures (permanent and temporary) usually associated with a multi-temperature warehouse and general office areas and other duties as assigned.
San Mateo County – Construction
- Job Title: Construction Crew Leader (** Immediate Hire With Benefits **)
Description: Bay Scenery is a licensed landscape construction company operating up and down the peninsula. we are looking to hire a construction crew leader with the following minimum skillsets/requirements
* at least 5 years experience as a construction crew leader. Landscape Construction preferred but not required
* Ability to read and understand landscape construction design plans and drawings
* Ability to lead and organize a crew of 3 and run a project independently
* Must be able to drive (having a valid driver’s license without any points)
Seniors At Home
San Mateo County – Healthcare
- Job Title: Experienced Caregivers (PA/SM)
Description: TYPICAL DUTIES:
• Caring companionship
• Medication reminders
• Providing personal care
• Assisting with transfers and exercises
• Transportation to appointments, errands, etc.
• Assisting with grocery shopping and other errands
• Cooking or meal prep and light housekeeping”
San Mateo County – Healthcare
- Job Title: CNA
Description: Currently looking for a CNA to fulfill an opening in San Mateo to help with meal prep, errands, light housekeeping and personal care. This is a part time opportunity. The days and hours are Mondays-Fridays 9 am-1 pm.