- Job Title: Assistant Manager
Description: Our Assistant Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of an Amazon Delivery Station which includes inbound, outbound and sortation operations. Delivery Stations represent the last leg of our delivery network. Customer packages travel from our Fulfillment Centers to regional Sort Centers and finally end up at our local Delivery Stations where packages are sorted and dispatched directly to the customer via delivery service partners (couriers).
- Job Title: Security
Description: Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Relationship Manager
Description: Seeking a Certified Financial Planner to assist in financial planning, financial advice, growing, and managing their 35 client, $120 million asset under management private client business. This is a new role within the company. The position also entails helping transition their portfolio management system to a modern system such as Orion. Clients at the firm are invested in an array of securities including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds according to their risk tolerance and reward profile.
- Job Title: Mobile Associate
Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
- Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.