Career Strategies Inc
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Description: Prominent Northern California staffing firm is seeking an energetic and inspired Administrative Assistant to provide full range of clerical support and talent identification. Position is responsible for communication and correspondence with management, coordination of meetings and interviews, general customer service, data entry and high priority tasks. Candidate must be able to multi-task and remain ‘calm amidst the storm’. An optimistic, can-do approach is critical.
- Job Title: Program Management Principal
Description: As a PM Principal, you will be accountable to serve as a Single point of contact for KP Membership Connect / KPMC across several Business and IT teams and functions. You will oversee project planning and delivery of multiple tracks of work and disseminate KPMC guidelines, decisions and directions. You will be responsible for communicating with Line of Business and Regional leaders, Steering committee members, and program sponsors.”
- Job Title: Team Member Barista
1. Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first mentality.
2. Exhibit a strong focus on quality with an interest in learning more about coffee.
3. Be extremely reliable and punctual.
4. Enjoy working in a team-environment and building great relationships with their coworkers.
5. Be able to work quickly, embrace and learn new information, multi-task and incorporate feedback into personal performance.
6. Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant -Pediatrics
Description: Qualifications are
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assisting program
- American Heart Association Healthcare Practitioner certification (BLS)
- Demonstrated medical assisting skills in ambulatory care (not an externship)
- Ability to work in a team environment. Willing to cross train in other department
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology. Knowledge of what constitutes a medical emergency requiring a physician or licensed nurse’s attention
City of Newark
- Job Title: Pre-School Instructor
Description: We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team. The preschool instructor will plan and implement a comprehensive recreational and educational program to include arts and crafts, creative play, circle time activities and music and movement for children 3-5 years old. The instructors will have a daily and on-going communication with parents.
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide Inc.
- Job Title: Fitness Manager
Description: The Fitness Manager II (FMII) ensures the club delivers an outstanding and well-rounded fitness experience to all members through a holistic approach to offering fitness products and services. Through hiring and developing talented team members who build relationships and translate the value of fitness offerings, a strong focus on behaviors that drive member retention, and proactively reviewing process and team member effectiveness, the FMII drives both successful member engagement and attainment of fitness revenue goals.
- Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Description: The L&D manager will be a key member of the talent management team and responsible for all aspects of design, implementation and administration of Learning and Development programs at Lucie Motors. This role directs the design and development of training and development programs for employees (e.g., management and leadership programs, business essentials, new hire orientation, etc.) Responsible for managing training needs analyses, determining the solution for bridging the skills gap and following-up to determine effectiveness and applicability of training. Oversees the selection and management of training vendors. Develops corporate policies regarding corporate training. Collaborates and aligns with functional training teams to ensure a cohesive development experience.
- Job Title: Sr. Manager, Human Resources
Description: The Sr. Manager, Human Resources provides HR leadership and partnership to our Newark associate population. Develop and implement HR initiatives focused on achieving business objectives both locally and aligned with the objectives of the global Operations organization. This position is hands-on and tactical to provide human resources expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, and more.
- Job Title: Retail Service Associate
Description: Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement. Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces, and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.