- Job Title: Day Supervisor, Janitorial
Description: This position will be directly responsible for the overall operation and supervision of a janitorial staff at an assigned location.
Apply: Please Send resume to Lorena Garcia at Lorena.Garcia@abm.com
- Job Title: Utility Worker/Dishwasher
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to set up and operate dish washing equipment.
- Ability to work a minimum 4-hour shift
imotion Physical Therapy
- Job Title: Front Desk Patient Coordinator (Part Time)
Description: This is a great experience for someone who has administrative skills, enjoys helping people, and is looking to grow professionally. Administrative duties will include providing the highest level of customer service, greeting and scheduling patients, answering phone calls, as well as handling various other administrative tasks. Our company is rapidly expanding and there are many opportunities for advancement.
Alameda Health System
- Job Title: Cook
Description: Under general supervision, to prepare, cook, and dispense food in quantity in a kitchen; to maintain cooking equipment and working areas; and to do related work as required.
- Job Title: Cook I
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two years experience as a professional cook, in upscale restaurants, private clubs, and/or hotels a must
- Job Title: General Laborer
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Experience on commercial construction sites
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignment have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
- Job Title: Building Equipment Maintenance Worker
Description: Under general supervision, to do semi-skilled preventive and corrective maintenance and repair work on equipment in County buildings, and to do related work as required. These positions are located in the Building Maintenance Department of the General Services Agency. Incumbents perform semi-skilled independent maintenance and repair work on plumbing, boilers, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical / electronic, and related equipment. For more detailed information about the job classification, visit : Building Equipment Maintenance Worker (#9665)
- Job Title: Program/ Financial Specialist
Description: Under direction, to provide program planning, technical assistance, review and evaluation functions to direct client service delivery programs where such services are provided by community-based organizations (CBO’s), contract service providers and/or County staff; to provide professional financial and administrative services to the unit to which assigned; to act as County liaison with service providers and ensure that program regulations and procedures are followed; and to do related work as required.
- Job Title: Junior Customer Operations Manager
- 1-3+ years experience in customer operations, customer service, or customer success
- A genuine desire to help others, high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to empathize with people
- Eager to learn every day, natural problem solver
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to analyze sales data and determine a plan to improve account relationships
- Job Title: Many Positions Available
Pepsi Co Beverages
- Job Title: Technician – Quality Control
Description: $23.44 per hour Position operates equipment that blends raw materials to create beverage products to exact specifications. Position is responsible for weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients to standards. Performs routine tests to ensure resulting mixture meets specified properties and consistencies. Performs periodic sampling of products as they are being bottled/canned to ensure continuous meeting of standards including product quality, fill levels, labeling, freshness dating, and container integrity. Records test data and communicates modifications to the manufacturing process to eliminate any irregularities.
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Description: $34.70 per hour Position is responsible for repairing and installing production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer’s specifications. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed. Must have own hand tools. This position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas, and chemicals. The position requires frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling. The position may require weekend and/or holiday work.