East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
Description: EBMUD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity (including transgender status), gender expression, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age for individuals age forty or older, national origin, ancestry, disability (mental or physical), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, military and veterans status, family or medical leave status, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical condition), pregnancy disability leave status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and other categories protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
- Job Title: Counter
Description: The Expeditor coordinates guest orders with the culinary staff in the kitchen, checks ticket times, garnishes and inspects prepared product, and notifies guest when food is ready. He/She is a liaison between the kitchen and the guest, and must be comfortable dealing with both groups under stressful conditions. The Expeditor coordinates and consolidates all outgoing food items from the kitchen assuring high standards of plate presentation and food quality and returns items as needed to ensure guest satisfaction. The expeditor’s most important job is to make sure each guest gets exactly what they ordered.
- Job Title: Prep Cook
Description: As a Prep Cook at Xperience XRG, you’ll: Prepare all hot and cold restaurants foods; Prepare prep sheet to include all items that need to be prepared or ordered; Follow prep sheet and communicate to Chefs in accordance; Ensure set prep times are met; Properly wrap, label, date and store all food items on the proper cart; Set up, operate and clean all kitchen machinery/equipment…Hiring Immediately
TPC Stonebrae Country Club
- Job Title: Lead line cook
Description: Prepares and cooks meals for customers, employees and for golf outings and functions by performing the duties listed in the Essential Duties and Responsibilities section. Must be able to manage protein butchery and coking to desired temperature properly. Must be able to manage large volume of protein cookery at one time .
- Job Title: Maintenance Tech II
Description: Reporting to the maintenance manager, the maintenance technician maintains and repairs roasting plant equipment and facilities to keep them in good working condition. The maintenance technician is a full time, non-exempt position.
- Job Title: Line cook
Description: In Italy and at Olive Garden, it is all about the food. As a line cook, you must have a strong passion for delivering and flawlessly executing recipes and plate presentation to delight our guests. Our line cooks also have a firm commitment to the highest safety and sanitation standards.
- Job Title: Maintenance Tech III
Description: As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
Samuel, and Son Co.
- Job Title: WaterJet Operator
- One year of experience preferred. Knowledge in the following areas: assembly; parts; ability to read and
understand drawings; quality control; and safety. Effective verbal, written, and mathematical skills are
- Must be able to walk and stand throughout an eight-hour day. Must be able to consistently lift 50 lbs. from a
floor or table position to chest high using a proper lifting technique. Must be able to repetitively use arms,
hands, and fingers in the manipulation of parts. Must demonstrate good hand/eye coordination. Must
demonstrate good manual dexterity.
- Strong math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide, algebra. Must be able to read, evaluate and respond to
product specifications and drawings, and perform normal math calculations easily. Must be familiar and
comfortable with various types of machinery. Must have strong general mechanical skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Job Title: Material Handeler
- Previous warehouse and forklift/side loader experience
- High school education or GED desired
- Experience using computers
- Good mathematical competencies
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
- Ability to spend 80% of the day standing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects
weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Description: To provide support/assistance to assigned community managers. Under direct supervision of the Office Manager, work involves regular contact with homeowners and vendors. The Administrative Assistant supports and assists general office activities and projects with administrative tasks. Provides customer service support. Under moderate supervision, work may involve contact with homeowners and board members.
United Health Group
- Job Title: Patient Care Coordinator
Description: The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for greeting patients at various JMH facilities/patient services entry points to coordinate registration, authorization, and information processing requirements associated with the patient visit and services needed. The PAS Representative gathers appropriate demographic, clinical and financial information in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the patient’s smooth interaction with John Muir’s various healthcare services. The person in this role works under the direct supervision of the department manager.