- Job Title: Security Systems Installer
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Local and/or state Alarm/Security Industry certifications or licenses a plus
- Must have OSHA 30 Certification
- Must possess appropriate hand tools to perform the job
- 3 years of industry commercial security systems installation experience
- CCure, Lenel, Pro-Watch, Amag, Kantech
- Video platforms: Genetec a plus, Bosch BVMS, Exacq Vision, AXIS
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills to represent the company to customers and other outside contacts.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
Axelon Services Corporation
- Job Title: Field engineer 4 (PT)
Description: Candidate will be taking PC hardware break fix calls at various locations. Must have reliable transportation. Must be able to complete required product training.
Ascent Services Group
- Job Title: IT support analyst
- KACE appliance experience preferred. VM platform support/management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication required. Able to work and provide support to customers remotely.
- ITSM experience, ITIL certification preferred.
- Problem management and Project management experience preferred.
- ITIL certification preferred. Microsoft certification (e.g., A+, MCP, MCSE, etc.) related to IT support.
- Job Title: Package Handlers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to load, unload and sort package, as well as perform other related duties
- Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages
- and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations
- Job Title: Employment Program Representative
Description: The position(s) require(s) fluency in the Mandarin language. If the State of California does not have a current record documenting your fluency in this language, you will be required to successfully pass an approved language fluency test prior to being hired.
- Job Title: Receptionist Administrative Assistant
Description: We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist for our Fremont Headquarters. This opportunity represents us and requires professionalism, great attitude, good communication skills and outstanding customer service. Attendance, accuracy and efficiency is extremely important in this position.