Peralta Service Corporation
- Job Title: Operations Manager
Description: The Operations Manager will work in partnership with Director of Social Enterprise to oversee PSC’s daily operations, strategize in developing PSC’s operational model, as well as to manage and develop annual budgets. The Operations Manager is primarily responsible for managing existing contracts and delivering high quality of services to clients. The Operations Manager will also work closely with Human Resources to address issues such as employee performance and relations. This position will work closely with the Employment and Training Program Manager to assess staff’s capacities as well as develop training curriculum for employees.
The John Stewart Company
- Job Title: Desk Clerk – Graveyard Shift 11 pm to 7 am – Harrison Apts.
Description: Under the direction of the Property Manager, the Desk Clerk monitors traffic in and out of the building, communicates with tenants, visitors and staff. Writes end of shift reports and incident reports, writes work orders, enforces project policies in a manner consistent with fair housing regulations, and keeps the reception area neat.
- Job Title: Maintenance / Janitor -Villa Vasconcellos
Description: Performs a wide variety of maintenance and janitorial duties. This position performs a wide variety of maintenance duties including preventative, emergency, cosmetic and routine maintenance and regular inspections. Nature of work requires emphasis on safe work practices, sustained physical effort, trouble shooting, problem solving, attention to detail, customer service and time management.
- Job Title: Cashier/ Stock
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- 1-year retail sales associate, cashier/cash handling, merchandiser, or inventory specialist experience preferred, to include greeting customers, stocking, merchandising, managing inventory, or replenishment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop retail service skills and knowledge of product and services
- WSE, Sommelier, or other industry certification preferred”
- Job Title: Cashier
Description: As a cashier at Walmart, you are more than just an ‘item scanner’. You play a major role in how our customers feel when they leave the store. You might be the first, last, and sometimes only associate that customers interact with. That’s why it’s so important to smile, greet, and thank each and every customer.