- Job Title: Senior Calibration Technician, Facilities
Description: We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Senior Calibration Technician, Facilities in Newark, California. The Sr. Calibration Technician, Facilities role will oversee activities and assist in the operation and maintenance of the company’s facility. Their work will have a direct impact to lay the foundation and support a world class organization, making this an amazing career opportunity.
- Job Title: Senior Maintenance Technician
Description: We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client’s team as a Senior Maintenance Technician in Newark, California. The Senior Maintenance Technician role will oversee activities and assist in the operation and maintenance of the company’s facility for production. If you are a career-focused professional, this is the role for you.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant diploma or certification
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and generic/trade medications
- Administrative and clerical experience”
- Job Title: School Age Teacher
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Create and tailor lesson plans each week to support our collaboration with local school districts.
- Establish and support KCE’s passion for safe and health learning environments.
- Collaborate with parents to ensure instruction follows local school district guidelines.
- Use contemporary teaching methods, including virtual learning, to enhance instruction.
- Partner and communicate with the Public-School Teachers for the children in their class.
- Organize and support differing children’s learning schedules within the class.
- Job Title: Elementary Teacher
Description: Our schools are looking for talented and committed teachers to play a key role in the establishment of curriculum and culture as they develop a world-class education program from the stages of vision to execution. The outcomes our students deserve necessitate continuously strong teaching from the time our students enter kindergarten until they graduate from college. As such, our teachers will work closely with each school’s leadership team to ensure our students learn, grow, and eventually achieve transformative life outcomes. Each teacher will be responsible for ensuring that our students have the opportunity to learn in an environment of joyful, excellent teaching. Above all else, the most effective teacher will find joy and purpose in teaching children the habits necessary to be successful in school, and they will relish the opportunity to imbue our students with a love for learning. They must also be committed to KIPP Public Schools Northern California’s mission, while possessing the beliefs, character traits, and skills necessary to ensure student growth and achievement.
Teachers are expected to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a TK-12 learning environment, both in an in-person classroom setting and virtually, that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic and socio-emotional potential. Work is performed under the supervision of the principal.
LA PETITE ACADEMY
- Job Title: Teacher
Description: Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed. The Teacher helps the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. May be assisted in the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
- Job Title: Security Guard 1
- Must be mentally alert and capable of exercising good judgment, implementing instructions, and assimilating necessary specialized training.
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must have the ability to understand and carry out oral and written direction and write accurate and clear reports
- Must be able to monitor environmental and electronic security systems.
- Job Title: Security Operations Center Officer
Description: A Security Operations Center Officer is very important to the safety and security of our clients’ facilities. A Security Operations Center Officer allows us to accomplish our company’s core purpose, which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The SOC security officer will be a key contributor to the security operations team in the event of a crisis situation that would threaten the safe and secure business operations. This could include, but is not limited to natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury or illness.
- Job Title: General Manager
Description: This position operates within flexible parameters. The primary goal of this position is to achieve excellence in all facets of facility management. Providing the highest quality product safely, effectively and efficiently decreases accidents and errors and increases profits.