East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Job Title: Variety of Positions
- Job Title: Construction Manager/ Assistant Superintendent
1. Must have keen attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, while working independently or with a team.
2. Proactive and Independent thinking
3. Knowledge of contract language a plus.
4. Ability to interpret blueprints a plus.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
6. Database or MS Project experience preferred.
7. An understanding of carpentry, building, and contracting preferred.
8. High school diploma, some additional vocational training, and professional knowledge of business discipline.
United Site Services
- Job Title: Equipment Specialist/ Yard Laborer
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination or education and experience.
2. At least 1-year general labor experience and/or training
3. Customer Service
6. Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Job Title: System Service Worker/ Utility Worker
1. Working knowledge of cleaning and maintenance of large facilities where the general public has access. For example, hospitals; schools; airports or grocery stores (construction clean-up is a plus).
2. Working knowledge and an understanding of safety practices while operating commercial floor cleaning equipment. For example, Ride-on Scrubbers and Sweepers.
3. Work experience with a commercial/industrial janitorial service.
4. Ability to read and write legible reports; and maintain accurate records.
- Job Title: Sous Chef I at Piedmont Gardens
1. 5 years of related culinary experience including 1 year at the management level.
2. Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
3. Knowledge of food and industry trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, safety, food cost controls, and presentation.
4. Ability to set up and distribute production sheets.
5. Supervisory, leadership, training, management, and coaching skills.
6. ServSafe or Department of Health Certification is preferred.
7. Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Excel.
8. Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts is preferred.
Skates on the Bay
- Job Title: Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager
1. At least 2 years of Culinary Management experience in a full-service, structured dining establishment
2. Strong knowledge and attention to detail on back of the house operations including: staff supervision, inventory controls and food/labor cost, and product quality
3. Strong communication, leadership, and conflict resolution skills
4. Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
5. Graduate of an accredited culinary program is a plus
6. Casino, Hotel or Resort experience preferred
- Job Title: Sous Chef
1. 2-3 years of management experience over a scratch, farm-to-table kitchen with a regional or larger branded company for the systems experience
2. $3+ Million revenue experience
3. Good tenure with former employment
4. Strong financial skills
5. Proven ability to develop a kitchen team
Bon Appétit Management Company
- Job Title: Executive Chef (PT)
1. Degree from a post secondary culinary arts training program
2. A minimum of 5 years as sous chef plus 3 years in similar position in a like volume and quality food service establishment
3. General Hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
4. Ability to operate Web based ordering system, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles
5. Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet applications
6. Possess the ability to meet Bon Appétit unit specific uniform standards for this position
7. Utilize all Personal Protective Equipments per Bon Appétit guidelines
Windsor Skilled Nursing & Rehab Centers
- Job Title: Cook (FT) – Country Drive
1. 1-2 years’ dietary experience required, preferably in acute or long term care environment.
2. High school diploma or equivalent required
3. Completion of Food Safety/Sanitation course required
4. Willing to work beyond normal working hours, weekends, holidays, and/or on other shifts and in other positions, when necessary
5. Must be able to read, write and speak the English language sufficiently and comprehensibly enough to perform the essential functions of the job
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. Minimum six (6) months of experience or successful completion of Kaiser Permanente externship.
2. High School Diploma/GED and completion of a course of study consistent with the requirements for Medical Assistants as specified by the Medical Board of California.
3. BLS required.
4. Medical Terminology Certificate or equivalent experience.
5. Ability to read, write, and comprehend medical information.
6. Ability to effectively present information, both verbal and written.
7. Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
8. Refer to Position Specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.
DynaLIFE Medical Labs
- Job Title: Medical Laboratory Assistant I (temp)
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Demonstrates excellent organizational, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision making skills.
3. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on client service and public relations.
4. Maintains professionalism at all times.
5. Performs duties efficiently and accurately.
6. Recognizes and responds effectively and appropriately to an emergency.
7. Flexibility to meet operational requirements including hours of work, location and changes in procedures.
8. Strong team player with the ability to perform duties independently.
Tri-City Health Center
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
2. Completion of medical assistant training program from an accredited school.
3. Current CPR Certification (AHA)
4. Three months customer service experience.
5. Bilingual; Spanish highly desirable
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet.
7. Medical Assistant Certificate
8. Access to reliable transportation.
Asian Health Services
- Job Title: Medical Clinic Tech
1. High school graduate with at least two years of work-related experience.
2. Bilingual/bicultural in an Asian language required (Cantonese or Mandarin strongly desired.)
3. Familiarity/knowledge of the Asian community.