The California State University
- Job Title: Building Engineer
1. Must be able to work in high locations on ladders, scaffolds, motorized equipment, etc.
2. Must be able to work in confined spaces.
3. Must be able to work in varying climatic conditions, to include inclement weather.
4. Must be able to wear a respirator.
5. Some work on weekends and holidays may be required, and the workweek will be adjusted accordingly.
6. May be required to work alone if working conditions dictates.
7. Position maybe needed during campus emergencies such as power outages, minor and major natural disasters, pandemics, etc.
- Job Title: Maintenance (PT)
1. Must be at least 18 years of age
2. Availability to work flexible hours which include early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays
3. Interpersonal skills include the ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all ages, genders, and personalities. Must be able to effectively and regularly converse in and comprehend English
4. Ability to work in a team environment and independently
5. Responds with a sense of urgency
6. Reliable transportation in order to acquire parts and supplies
7. Ability to maneuver in limited-space areas (restroom stalls, auditorium seat rows, etc.)
8. Ability to safely mix chemicals
21st Amendment Brewery
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
1. Prior experience in Brewing, Beverage, Dairy or other Food Processing Industries in Maintenance is preferred
2. Flexible schedule; ability to work OT, weekend shifts as needed
3. Industrial electrical experience
4. Metal fabrication experience (Mig, Tig, Roller, brake, shear, lathe, mill)
5. Troubleshooting skills within a fast-paced environment
6. General electrical wiring skills
7. Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
8. Valid California Driver’s License is required
Eden Housing Limited
- Job Title: Maintenance I
1. Minimum of one-year experience in a maintenance or construction environment.
2. Demonstrated experience with preventative and on-going maintenance of a property.
3. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
4. Attentive to detail.
5. Desirable second language skills may vary site by site.
6. Ability to learn the YARDI maintenance computer program.
7. Must have reliable automobile transportation to transport tools, materials and equipment from property to property, and a valid California Driver’s License and insurance
- Job Title: Facilities Engineer
1. A facilities maintenance certification preferred.
2. Strong HVAC, mechanical, and electrical skills and experience.
3. Refrigeration and EPA Certification is required
4. An understanding of computer systems, and skill with Microsoft Office products.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. The ability to follow instructions and processes precisely and carefully
YMCA of the East Bay
- Job Title: Controller
1. Minimum 7 years’ experience in finance and accounting with at least 3 years in a leadership role
2. Sound understanding of US GAAP and nonprofit accounting
3. Demonstrated ability to oversee monthly and year-end closing in a fast-paced environment
4. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Advanced Excel and financial software proficiency; experience with Sage Intacct and document management system implementations a plus
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Self-starting personality; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously to meet tight deadlines; ability to work independently and make good decisions
8. Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on, team player
- Job Title: Chief Development Officer
1. Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
2. Minimum ten (10) years progressively responsible and successful executive leadership experience in all areas of nonprofit fund-raising, development, or advancement management is required
3. Demonstrated success in developing and leading a comprehensive philanthropy program including major and planned gifts, annual giving, and foundation corporate and government grants and institutional support is required
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse and multi-cultural business leaders, community and government officials, volunteers, Board of Directors, senior leadership and team members at all levels of the Association
5. Ability to lead strategically but also perform hands-on work in a “roll up your sleeves” culture
6. Current knowledge and understanding of fund-raising technology and software support and demonstrated ability to select, implement, and effectively manage the technology
7. Mission driven, highly focused, creative problem solver
8. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and other computer programs necessary to perform job duties
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
1. 2-3 years’ experience in maintenance, facilities, or field with related skills
2. Positive attitude
3. Desire to help people
4. Basic knowledge of General repairs/maintenance work, Basic appliance and HVAC repair (replacing fixtures, installing parts), Plumbing and electrical
- Job Title: People Planning and Portfolio Specialist
1. 2+ years of experience in human resources and/or planning support
2. Experience with project management and data analysis/reporting
3. Familiarity with current People@ services and projects
4. Communication skills
5. Extensive experience with spreadsheets, reporting, and insight generation
- Job Title: Event Marketing and Promotions Assistant
1. Previous experience in marketing/advertising/public relations or other related fields
2. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Deadline and detail-oriented