- Job Title: Creative Software Engineer
1. BS in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 4 years of relevant work experience
3. Backend development – Familiarity of Ruby, Java, or other backend languages
4. Portfolio of work that displays design, high-fidelity animation, motion, iconography, typography, color, and imagery
5. Understanding of web standards, browser performance and best practices
6. Passion for digital marketing, advertising, and understanding metrics
7. Advocate for technology and choosing the right tool for the job
8. Familiarity of modern design tools (Figma, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D)
- Job Title: Software Engineer (Platform)
1. 2-3+ years software engineering experience.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication.
3. Experience with Java Microservices, ELK and RDS/Postgres.
4. Make key architectural decisions to build our Saas platform in a near-greenfield environment.
5. Play a critical role working with the team to architect, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions.
6. Work and collaborate with insurance product team, UI engineers and data science, machine learning team.
7. Actively participate in a highly collaborative agile development process to achieve cost, quality and delivery objectives.
8. Continuously deploy software in containerized micro-services running on public cloud infrastructure
Honda of Oakland
- Job Title: Entry Level IT
1. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and automotive experience a plus
2. Proficient in troubleshooting Windows and MS Office
3. Ability to independently troubleshoot new technologies as they emerge
4. Demonstrate composure and effective listening skills, stellar work ethic, outgoing and personable team member
5. Proficient time management and organizational skills
6. Exemplary communication and customer service skills
7. Self-motivated with the ability to lead and sustain improvement activities
8. Pass background screening, pre-placement drug screening and must have an acceptable MVR
- Job Title: IT Communications Specialist
1. Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English, Communications or a relevant field and 2 years of experience working in organizational communications, public relations, or internal communications; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Experience with various media channels, positioning messages according to the distinct needs of each constituency, and ensuring that messages are accurate, polished and of a quality and tone consistent with the company’s leadership and culture. Effectively leverage social media.
3. Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
4. Strong ability to synthesize information from subject matter experts (SMEs) and leadership and make effective strategic decisions about how to present this information.
5. Excellent collaboration skills including the ability to manage all aspects of the ongoing program and communication initiatives to restructure LBNL web sites.
6. Knowledge of web design, web programming and content management systems including understanding of technical aspects of web applications, including database-driven functionalities, general Web functionality, etc.
- Job Title: Facilities Maintenance
1. 4-8 years of facility maintenance experience in bio-tech, residential, and/or commercial building.
2. 4+ years of experience with Building Management Software (BMS) and ticketing system.
3. 4+ years of hands-on experience.
4. Experienced knowledge of core building services and utilities.
5. Startup experience.
6. Experience setting up preventative maintenance (PM) schedules, parts inventory.
7. Ability to work extended hours and early/weekend shift when needed.
8. Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) experience.
Aperto Property Managment
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
1. Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
2. Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
3. Ability to handle physical workload
4. Deadline and detail-oriented
- Job Title: Equipment Maintenance Technician
1. High School/GED. One (1) or more years of experience working in a maintenance capacity repairing machinery and/or have equivalent relevant education
2. Verbal and written communication skills (able to understand and record maintenance procedures, shift pass downs, etc.).
3. Ability to read and interpret basic assembly instructions
4. Basic computer skills (able to use basic PC applications to report issues and provide inputs)
5. Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge (understand typical mechanisms and wiring associated with equipment)
6. Math skills (able to read and use measuring equipment). Basic skill with a voltmeter to check AC/DC voltage, read continuity checks and expected known voltages
7. Safety oriented
8. Ability to work off-shifts, as needed
Apartment Management Consultants LLC
- Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
1. Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
2. Self-motivated with attention to detail
3. Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
4. Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
5. Effective communication skills
6. Property maintenance/handyman experience
7. Supervisory experience preferred
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
1. Active state-issued CNA license/certification
2. Valid driver’s license or state I.D.
3. Physical performed within the year
4. TB test within the year
5. Only one month of experience required
6. If you need assistance obtaining the physical form or TB test, we can help by providing reimbursement for obtaining those mandatory documents (after you are onboarded and work three shifts).
- Job Title: In Home Caregiver
1. Must have a strong sense of professionalism when interacting with team members and clients
2. Must be on the California State Registry or be willing to sign up
3. Valid California Driver’s License or ID card
4, Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
5. Must be 18 years of age or older
6. Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
7. Must comply with all agency policies
8. Certified Nurses Assistance (CNA) a plus
The Stepping Stones Group, LLC
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
1. Certified Nursing Assistant License
- Job Title: CNA
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) required for medical model homes and must have at least one year experience working in a program serving persons with developmental disabilities.
3. Ability to work in a variety of environments and settings.
4. Ability to work weekend shifts Hours of operation is 24-7; AM-shift, PM-shift, and NOC-shift.
5. Potential exposure to communicable diseases, blood-borne pathogens, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a clinical nursing environment.
6. Interaction with consumers who display aggressive and/or self-injurious behaviors.
7. Valid California driver license
8. Successful completion of pre-employment physical and drug screen, including current TB, successful completion of DOJ and FBI background check and successful completion of all trainings as required by applicable regulations, including, but not limited to, DSP1 and DSP2.