- Job Title: Administrative Coordinator (full time temporary)
1. The ideal candidate will bring strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as well as excellent attention to detail and accuracy while managing high volume.
2. 3-5 years of similar experience
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
1. Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
2. Ability to prioritize and multitask
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Strong organizational skills
6. Experience and knowledge of computer parts is a plus
7. Experience in purchasing and negotiation of price for parts
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
1. Strong knowledge of the MS Office package, Google Sheets, and the ability to use office equipment and comfort with learning new software packages
2. 1-2 years of experience in a customer service setting and/or related administrative assistant roles and responsibilities
3. Experience with professional audio equipment and familiarity with audio software tools
4. Strong interpersonal communications skills written and verbal, ability to work with teams globally with the awareness of different time zones
5. Good work organization and independence
Serramonte Subaru (Pleasanton)
- Job Title: Receptionist/Customer Relations
1. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
2. Knowledge of computers
3. 1-2 years of previous experience as receptionist preferred
4. Ability to work well in a team environment
5. Great organization skills
6. Comfortable communicating on the phone is a must
7. Valid Drivers License
Fletcher Jones Motorcars of Fremont
- Job Title: Receptionist
1. Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive personality
2. Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and dynamic work environment
3. Professional appearance and eager to improve on all aspects
4. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
5. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Center of Environmental Health
- Job Title: Research Assistant
1. Commitment to protecting people from toxic chemicals and strong commitment to and understanding of social and environmental justice.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
3. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills/ability to communicate productively and effectively.
4. Meticulous attention to detail and expert time-management skills. Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple deadlines concurrently.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Promotes and reinforces intersectional issues and equity as a core value of CEH.
8. Ability to communicate with diverse groups, work within a multicultural workforce; sensitivity and appreciation to cultural differences.
University of California Office of the President
- Job Title: Communications Strategist – 12404
1.Advanced knowledge of principles, practices, concepts, and technical requirements in news, media communications and media relations.
2. Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.Five or more years of experience in deadline-driven journalism (preferred) or communications (media relations, public relations, public affairs, marketing, etc.) in a large, complex institution.
3. Advanced knowledge of principles, practices, concepts, and technical requirements in news, media communications and media relations.
4. Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision to accomplish high-profile tasks and to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
5. Advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of writing, grammar, syntax, style and advanced skills to write clear, engaging, compelling and effective copy appropriate to target audiences.
6. Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills to develop collaborative and productive partnerships.
7. Proven in-depth understanding of the roles, processes, protocols and opportunities of print, broadcast and online media.
8. Advanced judgment, analytical and decision-making skills and advanced political acumen.
California Department of Insurance
- Job Title: Office Technician (General)
1. One year of experience in California state service performing clerical duties at a level of responsibility equivalent to that of an Office Assistant, Range B. Or
2. Two years of clerical experience. [Academic education above the twelfth grade may be substituted for one year of the required general experience on the basis of either (a) one year of general education being equivalent to three months of experience; or (b) one year of education of a business or commercial nature being equivalent to six months of experience. Students who are enrolled in the last semester or its equivalent of course work which upon completion will fulfill these requirements will be admitted to the examination, but they must submit evidence of completion before they can be considered for appointment.
State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Job Title: Student Assistant (PT)
1. Proof of application for, or enrollment as a student in, an appropriate college or university program.
Knowledge of: Elementary principles and procedures as required by the hiring department.
2. Ability to reason logically, write effectively, analyze situations accurately, and adopt an effective course of action; establish and maintain cooperative relations with those contacted in the work.
3. Interest in the programs and aptitude for the work required by the department.
- Job Title: Variety of Positions