- Job Title: Crew Member
1. Become food certified
2. Must be able to handle a basic computer, POS system; handling cash and credit cards
3. Follow health, sanitary, and safety requirements
4. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, occasionally lift heavy boxes, move quickly and have a sense of urgency
5. Maintain a clean and work appropriate personal appearance
6. Come to work with a positive attitude, and are willing to work well with others
- Job Title: Catering Prep Cook
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. 1+ year of experience in a restaurant is preferred
3. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
4. Able to stand for extended periods
5. Able to lift up to 40 pounds
6. Flexible schedule
7. Positive attitude and a desire to be a part of a hardworking team
- Job Title: Prep Cook (PT)
1. Previous experience is not required – we will train you!
2. An interest in being part of a Vibrant team that believes in treating our team members and guests like family
3. A love for food and an eye for detail
4. An Of Service mindset
5. Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
6. A Curious nature to keep learning and growing
7. Strong menu knowledge
8. Pride, excellence and integrity in all you do
Sabio on Main
- Job Title: Line Cook
1. Previous experience as a restaurant cook preferred
2. ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain)
3. Effective communication skills
4. Ability to lift 30+ lbs
5. Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
- Job Title: Technical Support Associate – Remote
1. Ability to process information, triage, and decide priority
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including phone, web chat, and screen-share communications
3. You know you would excel at collaborating with a fully remote team
4. Be a person who asks for help and is committed to continual improvement
5. Experience with a formal triaging system
6. Experience of using a dialing and/or texting program at any level. Experience with ThruTalk or ThruText would be an asset! We have found that this experience leads to understanding of what our clients are trying to achieve, and how they realize it!
7. Experience working on or with political campaigns
8. Experience with technical and customer support, training, and documentation or related work
Rit Solutions, Inc.
- Job Title: It Security Operations Analyst – 100% Remote (contract)
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in CS, IT, CIS, or a computer related field is desired. Professional certifications (CISSP, Security+, CCNA, etc.) will weigh in the candidate’s
2. Strong scripting abilities (PowerShell / Python / Bash / Perl / etc.)
3. Working knowledge of security audit processes and related expectations
1. Include a short paragraph on your application about why you want to work for LocusLabs
2. BS or higher in Computer Science or similar field.
3. Ability to overcome obstacles autonomously, self-motivated, “get it done” attitude.
4. You absolutely love crafting amazing web applications and products.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills. We know everyone says this, but we mean it! We have a distributed team and rely on team members that are well organized and can effectively communicate about their work progress, roadblocks, and dependencies.
6. If you are working in a remote capacity, you have experience working with remote teams and understand the communication needs and dynamics of remote team environments.
7. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Job Title: Software Engineer
2. Knowledgeable in the basics of cloud systems: Linux, Security, DNS, Cloud providers (Heroku, AWS, GCP, etc), HTTP, and RESTful Web services
3. Experience working on an agile scrum product team
4. Hungry to learn and discover the right tools for the job
5. Excited about working for a quickly growing company that faces new challenges & opportunities every day
6. You believe design matters and are an advocate for user experience
- Job Title: Software Engineer
1. You have a BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent coursework.
2. You have experience coding in a compiled language, such as Java, C, or C++.
3. You have good knowledge of algorithms and fundamental computer science concepts.
4. You have an eye for aesthetics and user experience.
5. You are eager to learn new technologies.
6. You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring U.S. employment visas for any applicants.
- Job Title: Store Manager
1. High School graduate or equivalent plus 4+ years management/supervisory experience
2. Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications
3. Strong influencing, negotiating, team building and management skills
4. Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
5. Strong communicator and listener
6. Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
7. Sales skills/familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
8. Ability to manage time under aggressive deadlines
- Job Title: Luxury Sales Associate (PT)
1. A strong network of professional or personal contacts who can provide a recurring source of consignments
2. Deep knowledge of and a passion for luxury brands for multiple categories; women’s, men’s, fine jewelry, watches, home, and art
3. A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is critical where this position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele
4. A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit with great attention to detail and customer service. Previous experience in outside sales, luxury retail, styling, or public relations is desired but not essential
5. Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus
6. Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
7. Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Job Title: Sales Associate
1. You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
2. You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
3. You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
4. You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
5. You’re able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Job Title: Sales Associate
1. Keen interest in providing great Customer interactions and service, while sharing knowledge and passion about West Marine products.
2. Ability to process a wide variety of transactions to help Customers seamlessly complete their purchases. Strong communication skills, comfortable in small groups and in individual interactions to solve problems. A passion for boating or for life on and around the water.
3. Available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including nights, weekends and some holidays. Ability to lift and mobilize items weighing 40 pounds to shoulder height, unassisted.
Bath & Body Works
- Job Title: Sales Associate (PT)
1. Demonstrated sales results
2. Available for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and peak shifts