Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
- Job Title: Supervisor
1. Clear, professional, and effective oral and written communication
2. Team-building skills of empathy, rapport-building, delegation, and empowerment
3. Ability to manage time effectively and be self-directed under minimal supervision
4. Ability to conduct evidence-based business forecasting for sales and resource needs
5. Familiarity with point of sale systems, such as MICROS
6. Knowledge of restaurant or retail management techniques
7. Rare to Occasional ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
8. Ability to travel to various locations across the country
- Job Title: Omni Associate
1. Communication: Provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. Strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics of the message and are able to listen to, receive, and understand messages conveyed by others
2. Driving Results: Motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
3. Process Management: Take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment
4. Collaboration and Teamwork: Work interdependently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. Subordinate individual aims in the interest of working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes
5. Must be 21 years of age
6.Retail, e-commerce or warehouse experience is preferred
- Job Title: US-Genius
1. Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
2. Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
3. Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointment.
Victoria’s Secret Pink
- Job Title: Brand Operations Supervisor
1. Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
2. Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
3. Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
4. Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
5. Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
6. Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
7. Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
8. Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- Job Title: Polo Factory Store – Sales Associate
1. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
2. High school graduate/equivalent preferred
3. Retail experience preferred
4. Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
5. Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office
6. Ability to operate the register and merchandise
7. Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours
8. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required
- Job Title: Office Coordinator
1. College graduate, or equivalent combination of work experience and/or education
2. At least one year of experience in an administrative/office support capacity and proven ability to execute discretion, tact, and calm under pressure
3. Multi-stakeholder project management experience highly desired, with the ability to handle multiple assignments, vendors, and deadlines with a strong attention to detail and ability to accomplish a great deal
4. High level of comfort with technology including strong command of Microsoft and Google Suites, and the ability to learn new systems quickly; experience using Salesforce a plus
5. Warm, welcoming, and professional attitude and disposition, with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Job Title: Office Administrator
1. 2+ years’ experience with various administrative tasks, HR, and assisting executives in startup environment.
2. Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or missing deadlines.
5. “can do” attitude and flexibility
Insurance Office of America
- Job Title: Administrative Team Support/Receptionist
1. Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
2. Exceptional customer service skills
3. Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
4. PC proficiency, including basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
5. Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
6. High School Diploma (or equivalent)
International Rescue Committee
- Job Title: Phone Receptionist
1. You are proficient in English. Additional fluency in another relevant language (Spanish, Dari, Farsi, Pashto, Arabic) required.
2. Poised and professional; you communicate in a welcoming and upbeat manner with the ability to interact with many different people and language abilities over the phone.
3. You take pride in the being highly organized and efficient.
4. Experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant in a professional setting strongly preferred.
5. You have a strong command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and strong keyboarding skills and internet usage skills; familiarity with reservation management systems a plus
Black Girls CODE
- Job Title: Office/Operations Assistant (PT)
1. This position requires at least 2-3 years of office clerical/administrative support experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (primarily MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
2. College degree or equivalent required.
3. Prior start-up work experience is preferred, but not required.
4. Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills
5. Prioritize duties and responsibilities and respond with a sense of urgency for high priority matters
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Team player that enjoys helping others
8. Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
California Department of Insurance
- Job Title: Legal Analyst
1. Experience: Two years of experience in the California state service performing the duties of a Legal Assistant. (Applicants who are within six months of satisfying the experience requirement for this class will be admitted to the examination, but they must fully meet the experience requirement before being eligible for appointment.) and
2. Education: Successful completion of six semester units of paralegal or undergraduate legal courses, with at least three units of which must be in legal research. (Candidates who have completed three semester units of paralegal course work necessary to fulfill the education requirements will be admitted to the examination, but they must submit evidence of completion of the required six units before they can be considered for appointment.)
1. Experience: Two years of experience performing paralegal duties in a law firm, corporate law office, governmental or public law office, nonprofit organization, educational institution, court, or other entity under the direction and supervision of a licensed attorney or judicial officer. And
2. Education: Twelve semester units in a legal or paralegal curriculum or equivalent to graduation from college.
Covenant House California
- Job Title: Case Managers
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of 3-4 years of professional experience in homeless services, child welfare, or serving other at-risk groups.
2. 2-4 years professional experience working with at-risk/homeless youth.
3. Prior Case Management Experience, Ability to build positive rapport with youth, Knowledge of the full range of public and social services in Alameda County and the Greater Bay Area for low-income, homeless, and foster youth
4. Excellent Communication Skills, as demonstrated by on-point, timely, and professional correspondence, both written and verbal Inter-agency coordination skills (scheduling appointments, and maintaining collaboration with multiple stakeholders and providers
5. Must have reliable transportation, a valid California driver’s license and good driving record.
6. General business/office environment. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on occasion, bend, sit and stand for prolonged periods of time. Some weekend/holiday work may be required.
7. Must be able to utilize basic word processing, email, and internet programs. Be able to communicate effectively orally and in written form. Computers, calculators, fax machines, telephone and other equipment required.
Alliance for Girls
- Job Title: Communications Manager
1. Proven success designing and implementing communications and digital marketing strategies and campaigns using asset-based messaging
2. Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
3. An engaging story-teller and experience creating compelling content for social causes
4. A strong track record as a “doer” who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives and projects concurrently
5. High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
6. Sincere commitment to work collaboratively across all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
7. Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
8. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Job Title: Development Associate
1. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
2. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing deadlines
3. Excellent communication and writing skills
4. Deep commitment to and passion for the vision of the Oakland Promise
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
6. Proficient with Google Suite tools
7. Strong self-motivation and ability to operate effectively with limited direct management
8. Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations and interact effectively with diverse groups
- Job Title: Apartment Janitor/Groundskeeper
1. General maintenance experience
2. General knowledge of maintenance repair and service
3. Positive attitude and ready to work
4. Ability to work weekend hours as required
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
- Job Title: Janitor
1. Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs.
2. Ability to bend, stoop and kneel on a regular basis.
3. Follow safe practices when disposing of trash and cleaning spills.
4. Must speak and understand English.
5. Exceptional customer service skills and ability to effectively interact with a diverse employee population
6. Must be willing to work early a.m. shift (5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) and available one evening shift per week (12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.).
- Job Title: Housekeeper (PT)
1. Hard work and being a stickler for cleanliness, be particular about the details, and maintain high standards
2. Being trustworthy with a positive attitude
3. Taking on extra tasks when needed
4. Ongoing communication with the Head Housekeeper to maximize room readiness and availability
5. Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
6. Basic reading, writing, and communication skills
7. Ability to work safely with minimal supervision
8. Ability to meet all employment qualifications at the time of hire
- Job Title: Janitor/Porter – Apartments
1. Requires a minimum of one (1) year related experience (janitor, porter, custodian, etc.).
2. Possess proficiency of the English language, including the ability to understand and communicate effectively with other employees, customers and vendors who only speak English as necessary to perform essential job duties.
3. On call and weekend service experience
4. Candidates will be required to pass a background and drug screening. (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you from employment with WSH Management.)
5. Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance. (Motor vehicle report review is part of the hiring process.)
- Job Title: Property Maintenance
1. Being a stickler for detail and working proactively
2. Having thoughtfulness about your work and be resourceful
3. Ongoing communication with the General Manager and Area Maintenance Technician (AMPs) to address any opportunities
4. Basic understanding of general maintenance, painting, carpentry, plumbing and electrical
5. Experience with HVAC and/or chiller equipment is preferred, but not required
6. Ability to handle basic tools, (E.g. drill, saw, etc.)
7. Basic reading, writing, and communication skills
8. Ability to work safely, independently AND follow written/verbal instructions
Providence Health & Services
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Sub Acute (PT)
1. MOAB I/II within 30 to 150 days of hire for employees in Emergency Dept
2. Satisfactory completion of training for Nursing Assistants
3. BLS for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
4. If employee/applicant has certification by the American Red Cross-CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, this will be accepted until card expiration date
5. CNA certificate
6. Sufficient clinical experience
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. Completion of course for nursing assistants.
2. Current Nursing Assistant Certification.
3. BCLS Certification.
4. Minimum six months experience in acute or long term care facility.
Continuum Hospice & Palliative Care California
- Job Title: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
2. Holds current unencumbered certificate in the state working as a C.N.A.
3. Minimum one (1) year experience as a C.N.A. in an acute care or long term care setting.
4. One (1) year of hospice/home health experience preferred but not required.
5. Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
The MENTOR Network
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. High School diploma or G.E.D.
2. Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA certification issued by California
3. One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
4. Current CPR certification
5. Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
6. A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
7. A commitment to quality in everything you do
Center for Elders’ Independence
- Job Title: Day Center and Geriatric Aide
1. 1 year experience working with the frail and elderly.
2. Current CPR and First Aid certification.
3. Ability to travel between job sites, on an as needed basis.
4. Bi-Lingual a plus.