SAMUEL, SON & CO.
- Job Title: Class A Truck Driver – Local – Flatbed
1. 2-3+ years of proven Commercial Driving experience (53’ tractor trailer combination)
2. 6 months to 1+ year of Flatbed/Rolltite Experience required
3. Steel, Heavy Haul, and Oversized Freight experience a highlighted asset
4. A valid Class A CDL
5. Acceptable Personal and Commercial Abstracts
6. Knowledgeable and experienced in Load Securement (strapping, chaining, tarping)
7. Knowledge of FMCSA and State D.O.T”
- Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
1. College Degree in Industrial Distribution, Business or related field.
2. Previous experience in customer service or sales roles working directly with customers.
3. Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize, able to work as a member of a team
4. Strong written and oral communication skills.
5. Experience with software such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and ERP systems.
6. Drive, determination and ability to work both independently with little direction and as part of a team.
- Job Title: Manager of Educational Partnerships
1. 5 years of experience in professional learning, teaching, coaching, and/or administration
2. Basic relationship-sales knowledge
3. Knowledge of K–8 pedagogy and best practices in literacy instruction
4. Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory (California) and occasionally nationally
5. Strong written and oral communication skills
6. Data savvy and able to prioritize, plan and execute sales strategies in a fast-paced work environment
7. Technology Skills: Facility with Google Suite, Mac OS, MS Office Suite, and shared filing systems; Salesforce (preferred)