East Bay Municipal Utility
- Job Title: Human Resources Intern II (Limited Term)
- Current college enrollment as a senior; OR
- Recent graduation from a four-year college; OR
- Current enrollment in a graduate program, AND
- Completion of an EBMUD internship, college internship, or some public or private human resource, training, or youth development work experience comparable to EBMUD’s Human Resources Intern I.
- Job Title: Hydroelectric Power Plant Operator II
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Two years’ experience operating or maintaining mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical equipment similar to that utilized in a hydroelectric power plant.
- Valid California driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts or overtime as needed in a continuous (24/7) operation.
- Ability to climb ladders to a height of 50 feet, work in cramped or awkward positions to repair equipment, and lift tools and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Job Title: Storekeeper II
Description: Storekeeper II’s maintain computerized stock records; receive, store, and issue materials, supplies, tools, parts, and equipment used in a large water and wastewater utility; load and unload pipeline construction supplies and other materials, including furniture; and operate a variety of material handling equipment, including forklifts. Job duties are carried out at a variety of storage and work sites throughout the East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) service area.
- Job Title: Staff Accountant
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Bank reconciliations experience required
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Proven knowledge of accruals
- Reclassifications experience
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
AutoNation Honda Fremont
- Job Title: Service Advisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record