American Red Cross
- Job Title: Courier
Description: Couriers provide delivery and return of our life-saving blood products and materials to both internal and external customers. This position is highly visible requires excellent customer-service skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience with a messenger service or trucking company desired
- Legible penmanship and ability to read and write at high school level is required
- Physical requirements may include the ability to sit for long periods of time while driving routes. Load or unload trucks and lift, pull, push and move objects of up to 50 pounds. 6.Must be able to drive throughout the region. Work under pressure and within time standards.
- Job Title: Operations Support Specialist
Description: The primary role of the Operations Support Associate will be to create and track purchase orders, manage invoice approvals, and cost reporting for multiple O&M projects across Tesla Energy’s major product offerings (Supercharger, Industrial Storage, Commercial PV, and Residential Solar). To support this, you will collaborate cross functionally with Field Support Managers, subcontractors, finance, and Global Supply Management.
- Job Title: Driver Residential
Description: Residential Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of residential household waste or recyclable material. Driver will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Driver safely maneuvers vehicle in residential environments. Navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots.
City of Livermore
- Job Title: Library Assistant
Experience : Two years of experience in a library or public service setting which included customer service and computer skills. Experience providing lead direction or supervision is desirable.
Education : An Associate degree in library technology or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training : Any recent training such as academic courses and certification programs which are relevant to this job classification.
License : May require the possession of a valid California Driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record as determined by the City.
Other Requirements : Willingness and ability to work any day of the week including weekends, weeknights, and occasionally work scheduled and emergency overtime; and attend meetings, workshops, and seminars during work and non-work hours.”