- Job Title: Call Center Associate
Description: As a Covelo Call Center Representative, You Can Expect Long-term, full-time position with competitive, weekly pay. Dependable Monday-Friday schedule. Eligibility to enroll in benefits after just 30 days of employment. Clear path to career advancement with an outstanding medical organization. 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
- Job Title: Consulting Services & Project/Program Management (Non-IT)
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in field of expertise required by department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, operations research, public health, health administration or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Job Title: Patient Admin Specialist II – Clinical Advice Services
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years’ experience working in a healthcare setting (i.e. hospital, medical/dental office, nursing facilities, etc.) OR
2+ years’ experience working in customer service within a non-healthcare industry (hospitality, public relations, banking, concierge services, etc.)
- Preferred Experience: Two (2) or more years of surgery scheduling experience in Ophthalmology, ENT, and/or Plastic Surgery.
Roadside Service and Automotive
- Job Title: Tow and Light Service Driver
- Great Pay – $20.81/hr with monthly performance based bonuses
- Training – You’ll attend a thorough, comprehensive, training program
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more
- 401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Paid Time Off- Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members