La Peña Cultural Center
- Job Title: Programming & Marketing Associate
Description: This position requires the candidate to be fluent in English & Spanish, highly organized, flexible/adaptable, and gets satisfaction in being responsible for the success and attendance of unique events, while developing strong relationships with the diverse communities we serve.
City of Fremont
- Job Title: Homeless Services Manager
Description: Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and 2 years of progressively responsible experience in working with the homeless in the development, delivery, monitoring or evaluation of community programs and at least one year of supervision, leadership or management of complex programs and projects. Any combination of education and/or experience which has provided the knowledge and abilities necessary to satisfactory job performance would be qualifying. An advanced degree in Public Health, Social Work, Social Science, Public Administration may be substituted for one year of related work experience.
- Job Title: Crisis Intervention Specialist
Description: Any combination of education and/or experience that has provided the knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactory job performance would be qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required knowledge and skills would be: Education and/or experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in social services, psychology, counseling, sociology, nursing or a related field and two (2) years of experience, one year of which has been individuals with mental health challenges including homeless populations.
City of Berkeley
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
Crestwood Behavioral Health
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Description: Under the supervision of the Nursing Supervisor, the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible in the provision of routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to the clients, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by Nursing Supervisor. Other duties may be assigned as needed by the Director of Nursing Services or designee, unit supervisor, DSD, and Infection Control Nurse.
- Job Title: Dietary Cook / Aide – all shifts
- A high school diploma/or equivalent desired.
- Previous experience in food service preferred.
- Possesses the ability to follow the correct procedure and follow directions in setting up all trays.
- Understands the basic principles of all common facility therapeutic and texture modified diets and properly serves foods designated for these diets.
- Understands standard dietary/culinary abbreviations and color-coding used in food service.
- Possesses interpersonal skills with the ability to be courteous, considerate, and cooperative when dealing with all facility personnel, clients, and visitors.
- Knowledge of required sanitary techniques in food service.
- Possesses the knowledge and skills to assist in food preparation and service to client and staff food items.