- Job Title: Associate Electrical Engineer (Engineering Design)
Description: The ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise in power system engineering and analysis, corrective, predictive, and preventative maintenance standards, and project management experience. Under supervision, this position performs a variety of electrical engineering design work related to the planning, design, construction, and operation of facilities within a large municipal water treatment and distribution utility. They will also possess the ability to learn and develop new areas of expertise as required by the tasks assigned to them.
- Job Title: Paving Raker C (Asphalt Milling)
- Completion of the eighth grade or its equivalent; and
- One year of experience equivalent to the Paving Raker B class, which has included some operation of an asphalt milling machine, other paving equipment, and heavy trucks.
- A valid, unrestricted Class A California driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered. To be considered under the “equivalent combination of education and experience” provision, it is your responsibility to include in your application materials written evidence of employment performed at the level of the typical duties of this position and/or coursework in subject areas directly related to this position.
- Job Title: Materials Specialist (Temporary)
- Coordinating and preparing requisitions for materials, tools, parts, supplies and equipment with operating units, vendors and central purchasing services to insure accurate specifications, proper documentation, timely delivery, and vendor identification.
- Maintaining cumulative list of local vendors for annual purchase orders, standing orders and for material and supply sources to provide a cost effective purchasing of materials and services giving consideration to EBMUD’s minority and women business enterprise goals.
- Obtaining data and information from local vendors and service providers to establish a list for pricing and sourcing; initiating material reorder when stock level reaches reorder point; replenishing pre-expended stores as needed.
- Maintaining inventory of materials, supplies, and equipment making necessary stock level adjustments, establishing re-order points, insuring inventory movements are entered into computer or manually in records.
Blue Bottle Coffee
- Job Title: Operations Project Manager
Description: As the CPG Operations Project Manager, you will coordinate a cross functional team to plan and complete projects on time, on budget, and on strategy. This role will primarily focus on growing our Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) portfolio, along with opportunities to launch new Beverage and Merchandise Products in our Cafe and E-commerce channels. This role is based in Oakland, CA (a few blocks from the 12th Street Bart stop) and reports to the Sr. Sourcing Manager.
- Job Title: Supply Chain Senior Planner
Description: The Planner is responsible for developing and managing production plans to support the corporate inventory strategy for both domestic and international customers to meet customer service and financial goals. The planner ensures that their plan manages their inventory accordingly to mitigate back orders and obsolescence and manages purchase orders with contract manufacturers across the nutrition, personal care and/or household goods industry. The purchase orders and plans are managed through Shaklee’s ERP system (BPCS). The Planner manages the relationship with contract manufacturer to ensure delivery against the commitments. Intermediate Excel skills are required.
- Job Title: Investigator
Description: The Investigation Division is looking for highly qualified individuals to fill (5) permanent full-time Investigator positions. The Investigation Division has locations in Sacramento, Anaheim, Norwalk, and Oakland.
- Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skill, time management, and creativity, performed in dynamic work environments.
- Excellent verbal communicator with exceptional written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, or in a similar professional coordination role (preferred)
- Understanding of applicant tracking or CRM-type systems (preferred)
- Experience providing exceptional candidate or customer experience (preferred)
City of Fremont
- Job Title: Police Communications Dispatcher
Description: This recruitment is open-continuous. View Our Recruitment Brochure * Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently not offering the POST Dispatcher Test at Fremont City Hall; when you reach the written step of the process you will be given instructions to complete the POST Dispatcher exam off-site.
- Job Title: Benefits Specialist
Description: Enhance and maintain customer focus through delivery of benefit services in the Service Area via meeting the needs of represented and non-represented employees through group employee meetings and individual counseling during key or critical events such as new hire, change in status, retirement, off work leave, death, RIFs, etc. Provides trend information, interpretations, alternatives and analytical support to the Service Area, Legal, the HR Service Center and other HR staff. Provides sound interpretation and application of HR policies, collective bargaining agreements and law when answering employee questions. Collaborates and coordinates with external departments/other areas to ensure proper execution of benefits plans/programs and related policies.