- Job Title: Customer Engineering and Support
Description: Minimum Qualification
- BS in engineering, MBA desirable, excellent program management, presentation and technical skills.
- 5 + years applicable experience.
- Familiarity with semiconductor or high-technology supply management practices, standards and organizations. Ability to read blueprints and -GD&T
- Experience in machining highly desired.
- Proven ability to gain partnerships and excel on a cross-functional team with sales, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality and reliability engineers as well as procurement, finance, and product support.
- Experience with ERP software and SAP highly desirable
- Job Title: Junior Assembler
- Enroll with work2future
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to sit/stand for an 8-hour shift
- Wage: $18.00/hr
Apply: Please email Ron Lopez – Ron.Lopez@equusworks.com
- Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Description: As a Maintenance Technician, you will make apartments move-in ready and help address any resident maintenance requests. One day, you could be patching and painting walls. The next, you might update kitchen fixtures, and walk a resident through the features of their new dishwasher. Every day, you’ll be creating the best possible experience in our community.
- Job Title: Mail Handler Assistant
Description: Loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail and performs other duties incidental to the movement and processing of mail.