- Job Title: Financial Analyst
1. 3+ years of work experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) or a related function
2. Experience working in high-growth, fast-paced environments
3. Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, IF statements, vlookup)
4. Bachelors in Business, Finance, Mathematics or other analytical discipline
5. Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written)
6. Software and/or internet industry experience is a plus
Bank of Hope
- Job Title: Credit Analyst
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent presentation skills.
3.Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or customer complaints
American Bank Center
- Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
1. A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
2. A minimum of 2 – 4 years’ related experience (payroll processing and/or accounting support)
3. Advanced PC skills in Internet Explorer, Outlook, MS Office Excel, Word.
4. Strong ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and ability to multi-task daily
5. Strong attention to detail and high accuracy rate
6. Ability to work with limited supervision while preserving the strict confidentiality of all data
New Energy Nexus
- Job Title: Climate Fintech Credit Card Consultant
1. 5+ years mid-level experience in building and developing credit cards or digital wallet products for banks, card carriers, or fintechs.
2. Skilled at distilling market trends, cost structures, consumer behavior, financial regulations and identifying areas of opportunity for new product ideas and reward mechanisms
3. Comfortable quickly shifting from an analytical research and writing role, onto a business development and marketing role based on core findings
4. A clear-eyed vision and that the business functions of credit cards and consumer behavior can be leveraged and modified to help decarbonize everyone’s relationship with credit cards
5. An interest in supporting Climate Fintech entrepreneurs around the world
6. A team player who has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with partners and our global staff
7. Excellent public speaking abilities and isn’t camera-shy
8. A leadership coach mindset that has an eye for talent and the energy to motivate his/her team to perform at their best
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. High school graduate or equivalent work experience, including ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology and English.
2. CNA certification required, or actively enrolled in, or graduated recently from, an accredited RN program.
3. American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
4. Previous six (6) months experience as a certified nursing assistant required or satisfactory completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant training program.
5. Good organizational skills to handle a large volume of patient care activities.
6. Emotional and physical stamina to work in a stressful work environment related to patients, staff and visitors.”
- Job Title: Salad and Sandwich Maker (PT)
1. You enjoy working with food.
2. You work well under pressure.
3. You want to be part of a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
4. You can understand and practice food safety procedures.
5. You’re at least 16 years of age
- Job Title: Dishwasher
1. Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
2. Ability to work well under pressure
3. Enthusiastic attitude and dependability
- Job Title: Line Cook
1. Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
2. Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
3. Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
4. Prior experience preferred in a similar food and beverage service and preparation position
- Job Title: Server Assistant
1. Able to work in a team environment
2. Meets Denny’s brand uniform and grooming standards and maintains them throughout the shift
3. Must be able to pass all required tests and training requirements
4. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
5. Possesses excellent guest service skills
6. Able to learn basic tasks and follow instructions
7. Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others
8. Ability to stand and walk approximately 85%-95% of shift; ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs; ability to move freely throughout the restaurant; ability to operate restaurant equipment and drive a motor vehicle.