- Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Temp)
1. 1+ year of administrative/front desk experience
2. Intermediate Excel/Word skills
3. Desire to get to work immediately!
Eden Housing, Inc.
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school.
OR administrative assistant experience with demonstrated ability to work autonomously and under limited supervision OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Job Title: Enterprise Architect
1. Minimum two (2) years experience with modeling techniques (e.g., BPMN, UML, ER).
2. Minimum three (3) years experience translating solution requirements into technical architecture requirements.
3. Minimum two (2) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business, or related technical field and Minimum eight (8) years IT experience delivering technical solutions, including at least Minimum four (4) years working on projects related to IT architecture. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Job Title: Information Technology Specialist I
1. Two (2) years of IT Associate experience OR Four (4) years of IT experience performing technical and/ or analytical tasks OR
2. Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information to make and support decisions
3. Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
4. Ability to learn and apply new technology information quickly and effectively
5. Skill with application systems development life cycle methodology
6. Skill with IT techniques for sorting, searching, querying, etc.
7. Skill in applying testing concepts, and techniques effectively
8. Ability to work independently and as a team
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. High school graduate or equivalent work experience, including ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology and English.
2. CNA certification required, or actively enrolled in, or graduated recently from, an accredited RN program.
3. American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
4. Previous six (6) months experience as a certified nursing assistant required or satisfactory completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant training program.
5. Good organizational skills to handle a large volume of patient care activities.
6. Emotional and physical stamina to work in a stressful work environment related to patients, staff and visitors.”
Alameda Health System
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (PT)
1. High School diploma or GED with additional training a minimum. College graduate preferred.
2. Six months para-professional nursing training as a Hospital Services Trainee with AHS or the equivalent of one year full-time recent experience performing work comparable to a Nursing Assistant in a hospital or medical facility.
3. BLS-Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
4. CPI -Crisis Prevention Intervention Training (required for all positions at John George Psychiatric Pavilion; and certain positions in the Emergency Department).
5. Current Nursing Assistant certification (required for positions at Highland and Fairmont Hospitals).
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. Completion of course for nursing assistants.
2. Current Nursing Assistant Certification.
3. BCLS Certification.
4. Minimum six months experience in acute or long term care facility.
California Department of Industrial Relations
- Job Title: Hearing Reporter (internship)
1. One year of experience taking and transcribing verbatim accounts of conferences, hearings, proceedings, trials, and other formal meetings in shorthand or machine shorthand writing; or
2. Possession of a State of California License as a Certified Shorthand Reporter; or
3. Possession of a Certificate of Proficiency or a Certificate of Merit issued by the National Shorthand Reporters’ Association (NSRA). (Completion of eighteen months of full-time study at a school specializing in Hearing Reporter training may be substituted for not more than half of the required experience under Pattern I.)
- Job Title: Associate Governmental Program Analyst
1. Equivalent to graduation from college. (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.) AND
2. One year of experience performing the duties of a Staff Services Analyst, Range C. or three years of professional analytical experience performing duties in one or a combination of the following or closely related areas: budgeting, management analysis, personnel, planning, program evaluation, or policy analysis.
- Job Title: US-Expert
1. Demonstrated proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products, and the ability to quickly learn about new products.
2. Proven experience in sales and technology solutions, as well as in developing customer loyalty.
3. Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences — no matter what the situation.
- Job Title: Third Key
1. Some high school required
2. Minimum 1 year retail experience
3. Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
4. Basic computer skills
5. Understands the importance of Customer Service
6. Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
7. Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
8. Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
- Job Title: Store Associate (PT)
1. Education: High School or Equivalent
2. Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience – minimum 6 months
3. Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
4. Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
5. Meets physical requirements
Ross Stores, Inc.
- Job Title: Retail Associate
1. Effectively communicate with Customers, Associates and Store Leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner.
2. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
3. Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
4. Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store.
5. Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
6. Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds.
7. Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
8. Associates who work Stockroom shifts: Ability to regularly push, pull and lift more than 20 pounds.”
The Michaels Companies, Inc.
- Job Title: Cashier (PT)
1. Retail and/or customer service experience preferred