- Job Title: Learning Designer
1. Knowledge of how children learn and develop, especially ages 0 – 8 years.
2. Familiar with traditional and innovative strategies for teaching, learning and assessment in both formal and informal settings.
3. Excellent presentation, communication and collaboration skills.
4. Strong organizational skills coupled with a high level of attention to detail.
5. Highly self-motivated.
6. Strong dedication to helping children achieve their potential.
7. At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience teaching with, or designing, technology-enhanced learning materials in informal learning environments or early childhood classrooms.
8. A Master’s degree (required) or PhD (preferred) in Child Development, Education, the Learning Sciences, or related field; or any combination of experience and education that provides the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to perform essential functions of this role.
9. Experience in the design and analysis of learning across media and product types.
10. Experience planning and conducting workshops.
11. Experience working with, or designing for, families a plus.
12. Experience working with, or designing for, young learners from diverse cultural or ethnic communities a plus.
13. Familiar with product development processes a plus.
- Job Title: Sales Associate (PT)
1. Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
2. Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if permitted). Must be available a minimum of two (2) shifts Monday through Friday and have weekend availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
3. Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
4. Must be at least 18 years of age
- Job Title: Line Cook
1. Weekend availability (Fri, Sat, Sun)
2. Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handlers Certificate.
3. 1-2 years experience in a similar position.
4. Must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Ability to frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, and reach above shoulder level.
6. Comfortable working in an environment with exposure to extreme cold/hot temperatures.
7. Ability to lift/carry up to 40 lbs.
- Job Title: Salad Maker/ Line Cook (Temp)
1. Ability to work in an organized, efficient, and clean manner
2. Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
3. Ability to read and execute recipes quickly and accurately
4. Enthusiastic attitude and dependability
5. Ability to communicate with guests in English”
Black Angus Steakhouse
- Job Title: Line Cook
1. 1+ years in a commercial kitchen environment
2. Able to read tickets and communicate what they require
3. Able to read and follow recipes
4. Able to use knives and all kitchen equipment while following all Safety guidelines
5. Good personal cleanliness
6. Valid Health Card (when applicable)
7. Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
8. Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Job Title: Jr. Construction Field Assistant
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills required.
2. .Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
3. Understand and follow work rules and procedures
4. One (1) year minimum of homebuilding experience
5. High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience plus some construction knowledge
6. Basic skills in Microsoft Office
7. Valid driver’s license
8. Team player with strong work ethic #CB
- Job Title: Union Laborer
1. Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
3. Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
4. Ability to use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas powered shears and use manual hand tools such as shovels
5. Ability to work from elevated heights such as an 8″” A-frame ladder
6. Ability to move soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers
7. Ability to work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
8.Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day”
MasTec Utility Services
- Job Title: Construction Laborer
1. Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
2. Safety is a part of your day to day
3. You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
4. You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to your work
5. You want to learn the telecom construction trade to advance your career
6. You enjoy getting your hands dirty with your team”
Alameda Health System
- Job Title: Gardener II
1. he successful completion of the equivalent of one year of full-time experience in the class of Gardener I with AHS; OR the equivalent of two years of full-time experience in skilled gardening work. (Successful completion of a two-year course in gardening at an accredited trade school may be substituted for one year of the required experience.)
2. Valid pesticide application certificate must be obtained within six months from date of appointment to the Gardener II position; valid California driver’s license.
- Job Title: Maintenance 2 (Associate)
1. 4 years of previous experience in building maintenance or construction, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
2. Certification, license or equivalent as required under state and/or local regulation to operate or repair certain equipment in a technical field such as HVAC, building trades or building utilities program preferred
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. Current & valid Drivers’ License and driving record free of major infractions
5. Availability that includes evenings and some weekends
- Job Title: Variety Positions Available
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available
- Job Title: Medical Assistant (Vaccinations) – Internship
1. Team player that is comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment
2. Current certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program (completed externship) with minimum 6 months clinical experience including volunteering, clinicals or internship
3. Current Basic Life Support certification and Current CPR certification preferred but not required
4. Proficient with injections and comfortable with all age ranges
5. Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
6. Able to drive to different locations (parking, mileage, lodging, and food reimbursed if overnight stay is required) and always punctual.
- Job Title: Medical Assistant
1. Completion of an approved Medical Assistance program
2. Previous correctional/detention facility experience preferred
3. Three (3) years’ experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
4. Unrestricted Certification as a Medical Assistant, if required in assigned state
5. Phlebotomist certification
6. Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS and ACLS certification through AHA
7. Current (and must maintain) security clearance