- Job Title: Technology Portfolio and Program Manager
1. 6+ years of project management experience in a corporate environment
2. Successful track record working with cross-functional teams across various levels of the organization
3. Working knowledge of IT infrastructure, system operation requirements and facility assets digitization
4. Effective communication skills, highly organized and attention to detail
Alameda Health System
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant-SAN (Service As Needed) 8hr-Varies-Skilled Nursing-FMT
1. High School diploma or GED with additional training a minimum. College graduate preferred
2. Six months para-professional nursing training as a Hospital Services Trainee with AHS or the equivalent of one year full-time recent experience performing work comparable to a Nursing Assistant in a hospital or medical facility
3. BLS – Basic Life Support Certification issued by the American Heart Association. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies
4. CPI -Crisis Prevention Intervention Training (required for all positions at John George Psychiatric Pavilion; and certain positions in the Emergency Department)
5. Current Nursing Assistant certification (required for positions at Highland and Fairmont Hospitals)
- Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
1. Ability to read, speak well and be understood clearly in the English language
2. Bilingual ability preferred
3. Current California CNA certification
4. At least six months experience as a CNA in acute or long term care setting of written reference from CNA program instructor
5. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
6. High school diploma or equivalent
CreekView Health Center
- Job Title: CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
1. Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Competency Program, with current certification in the state of California
2. One year of experience in a skilled nursing facility is preferred
3. High school graduate, or equivalent
- Job Title: Outreach Worker (Temp, PT)
1. Must be reliable and committed to working every day of the assignment. This means 4.5 hours per day, five days a week. All Outreach Workers will be assigned to phone-bank during the campaign.
2. Must have a phone that is app-friendly.
3. Must have your own laptop or desktop computer.
4. Ability to read, commit to memory, and deliver a script in English. Spanish language skills are a plus.
5. Ability to enter data into a computer and laptop using a keyboard or touchscreen, while phone banking.
6. Shared values with Oakland Rising dedicated to racial, economic, and environmental justice.
7. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
8. Self-motivated and able to reach personal goals every shift.
9. Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to talk clearly and concisely to hundreds of people a day about issues facing our communities.
10. Positive attitude, team player, and interest in leadership development.
11. Basic computer skills and the ability to use Zoom.
12. Ability to fill out accurate daily reports
Clif Bar & Company
- Job Title: Category Leadership Manager
1. Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills relative to the online selling market space
2. Advanced technical capabilities in Excel, Power BI, IRI/SPINS/Stackline and PowerPoint
3. Strong verbal and written communication, work planning and organization skills
4. Effective collaborator who can create strong relationships with cross functional partners and retailers
5. Impactful presentation skills to clearly communicate with cross functional, internal teams as well as with retailers
6. Demonstrate a growth mindset with creative and proactive approaches to work
7. Approach interactions with an open-minded, flexible style
8. Inspire and motivate self as well as others
9. Lead, influence and negotiate to build relationships
- Job Title: General Manager – Restaurant
1. High school or GED required.
2. Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age.
4. Must possess a valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
5. 2 years’ experience managing restaurant operations, financials, and control systems.
6. 2 years’ management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members.
7. 3 years’ experience as a restaurant/retail manager
- Job Title: Dining Room Manager
1. At least 2+ years of high volume, full-service restaurant management experience
2. Extensive front of house knowledge; Advanced knowledge of financial aspects
3. Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
4. Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required
5. Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
First 5 Association of California
- Job Title: Director of Government Affairs
1. Have a passion for children’s and family issues in a whole child, whole family framework.
2. Are deeply invested in policy and advocacy as levers of change to improve outcomes for young children and families, particularly those who face the most systemic barriers to opportunity.
3. Develop strategy for and offer insights into short and long-term approaches for advocacy impact.
4. Have a talent for synthesizing multiple issues, perspectives, contextual factors and considerations into a smart forward course of action.
5. Enjoy working collaboratively with partners and stakeholders with a range of perspectives and are effective at building and working in coalitions.
6. Are skilled at adapting their communication style and message in a way that authentically connects with the audience they seek to engage.
7. Have a knack for organization of large volumes of issues and information, project and deadline management, while maintaining composure and focus on overarching goals.
8. Want to be a part of a team that is collaborative, mission-oriented, hard-working, evolving and caring.
City of Berkeley
- Job Title: Variety of Positions Available – Human Resources
- Job Title: Maintenance 2 (Associate)
1. 4+ years of previous experience in building maintenance or construction, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
2. Certification, license or equivalent as required under state and/or local regulation to operate or repair certain equipment in a technical field such as HVAC, building trades or building utilities program preferred
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. Current & valid Drivers’ License and driving record free of major infractions
5. Availability that includes evenings and some weekends
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Job Title: Sr Building Maintenance Technician
1. High school diploma required
2. Technical school preferred
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience in facilities maintenance as an HVAC or Electrician in industrial/commercial and or lab/R&D environments.
4. Technical schools will count as time worked in the HVAC and electrical fields.
5. Demonstrated technical ability in the repair and maintenance of industrial facility equipment.
6. Ability to consult manuals read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
7. Basic proficiency in facility CMMS systems, MS Office Suite specially Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
8. Must be familiar with basic HVAC and electrical codes.
9. Displays positive attitudes and practices good work ethics.
- Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
1. 3+ years mechanical aptitude required
2. Previous experience working in an oil refinery, chemical plant, or other manufacturing plant like environment would be a plus
3. Mechanical certifications a plus
4. Knowledge of cutting and welding a plus
5. Project Management a plus
- Job Title: Janitor-Overnight Shift
1. Maintain several cleaning logs daily which includes restroom cleaning, store sweep and refrigerated boxes.
2. Maintain the cleanliness of the store and backroom floors through manual sweeping and mopping.
3. Respond to dry and wet spills for clean up
4. Responsible for the upkeep of equipment and tools provided by the company.
5. Follow all store standards and procedures including compliance with company safety policies.