University of California, Berkeley
- Job Title: Carpenter Locksmith (8197C) #16943
1. Must have worked as journey-level carpenter and have performed journey-level locksmith work for a minimum of 4 years.
2. Able to work safely at heights; able to gain access to work in small/tight areas and be able to gain access to work or maneuver around obstacles that requires stairs and ladders, able to safely maneuver supplies and objects up to 75 lbs.; sets up and uses scaffolding and/or ladders to perform tasks above ground level.
3. Available for holidays, weekends, weekend on call-procedures, emergencies and shift work.
4. Reads information from equipment manufacturers’ manuals, service request, layout sketches, blueprints, appropriate state and local government codes, trade-specific manuals and practices, and to determine how the material or equipment should perform.
5. Understands preventive maintenance and its role in a comprehensive maintenance program. Performs preventive maintenance work as directed.
6. Must assist with the development of a preventive maintenance program and perform preventive maintenance work as directed.
- Job Title: Site Surveyor
1. Experience in roof work, general construction, or carpentry preferred
2. Excellent problem-solving skills
3. Ability to safely handle power tools and hand tools as well as materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
4. Excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills/computer skills preferred
5. Excellent attendance is essential for the team to achieve success
6. Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Job Title: Medical Assistant – Grade 180
1. Minimum six (6) months of experience or successful completion of Kaiser Permanente externship
2. High School Diploma/GED
3. Completion of a course of study consistent with the requirements for Medical Assistants as specified by the Medical Board of California
4. BLS required
5. Medical Terminology Certificate or equivalent experience
6. Ability to read, write, and comprehend medical information.
7. Ability to effectively present information, both verbal and written
- Job Title: Medical Assistant, Dermatology (PT)
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PAMF and/or equivalent
3. Minimum of 160 back office extern hours
4. Current American Heart Association (AHA) healthcare provider BLS certification
5. AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification required within twelve (12) months of hire
6. Basic keyboarding and computer abilities
7. Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility
- Job Title: Culinary Development Assistant
1. Culinary or nutrition degree, or equivalent kitchen experience
2. 2-3 years experience working in a test kitchen and/or recipe development preferred
3. Organized and detail-oriented while able to execute in a fast-paced, start-up environment with shifting priorities
4. Passionate about our mission and food-obsessed
5. A team player who loves to collaborate to get the job done
6. Proficient with Microsoft Suite
7. Able to lift at least 50lbs and work in a physically demanding environment
- Job Title: Landscaper (Emerald Landscaper)
1. You’re at least 18 years old
2. You’re enthusiastic and dependable
3. You’re able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters
4. Landscapers who will be operating a BrightView fleet vehicle are required to have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Job Title: Front Office Agent
1. A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
2. Refined verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to stand for long periods of time
Hotel Shattuck Plaza
- Job Title: Guest Service Agent I (PT)
1. Previous front desk, reservations, and/or hospitality experience preferred
2. Excellent customer service skills
California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Job Title: Office Assistant (Typing)
1. One year of experience in California state service performing the duties of an Assistant Clerk or Education: Either equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade; or completion of a business school curriculum; or completion of a clerical work experience training program such as those offered through the Welfare Reform Act. (One year of clerical work experience may be substituted for the required education.)
2. The position(s) require(s) the ability to type at a minimum speed as designated on the Class Specifications (link available in the additional documentation section). You must obtain a valid typing certificate confirming your ability to meet the minimum typing speed, prior to being hired. Additional information regarding acceptable typing tests is available at the CalCareers.ca.gov website.
3. The position(s) require(s) a Typing Certificate Certificate. You will be required to provide a copy of your certificate prior to being hired
- Job Title: Receptionist – 148
1. A High School diploma or a G.E.D. equivalent
2. The ability to read, write, and speak English is crucial, as is the willingness to work with adults with disabilities
3. Must be at least 18 years of age
4. Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
5. All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply