Out of School Youth (OSY) 16-24 yrs.
JobTrain offers a host of programs for at-risk youth ages 16-24 years who are no longer in school and looking for ways to upgrade their skills or learn new ones in our vocational training classes.
Our Youth Services also provide support, resources, and guidance to achieve education and career goals, which can include:
- Improving basic skills (i.e. math and reading);
- Gaining work experience;
- Attaining high school diploma/GED;
- Pursuing higher education and/or vocational training;
- Job placement and follow up.
For more information about our Youth Services program, please CLICK HERE.
Please click on the links below to learn more about JobTrain’s vocational training classes available to youth.
- Academic Skills for Employment/GED
- Business Administration Skills
- Culinary Arts
- Laborers Construction Fundamentals Training
- Medical Assistant
- Professional Health Care Worker
- Project Build: Carpenter Pre-Apprenticeship/Green Technology
- Web Developer Coding Bootcamp
Evening Classes for Out of School Youth
JobTrain’s Evening classes are a good fit for young people who are working during the day but have time available during the evenings to take a class or two. Offerings include computer classes, GED preparation, ESL classes, and more. Please visit the Evening Classes page for more information.