Join us on Friday, September 28th, 2018
Time: Check in is at 9:15 AM
Address: 1200 O’Brien Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Parking: Please follow the parking signs to the free lot
JobTrain’s Treasure Hunt is a team building event that will help strengthen teamwork, foster our productive community, and expand meaningful connections across organizations.
Our goal is to create a fun opportunity for philanthropy which fosters team spirit and a little friendly competition between departments from various organizations, as well as introducing a wide range of local businesses and the community at large.
Why Sponsor A Team (Or Two)
Offer your employees a fun, philanthropic way to bond
Get exposure to other local organizations, and potential business relations
Give back: all funds raised by this event will contribute directly to JobTrain’s programs and will help provide training, counseling, and job placement for a wide range of people in our community
Things to Note:
Upload your answers, photos, and more into our phone app for automatic uploading and scoring. (Bring your smartphone!)
This treasure hunt takes place on foot – so wear comfortable shoes
Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams!
Accept the challenge and face these teams:
Sign Up for Your Own Treasure Hunt Team!
- Cost of your first team: $5,000
- Cost of subsequent teams: $2,500 each
- 6 members per team
- Delicious BBQ Lunch + Snacks & Drinks throughout the event
- Giveaway SWAG: T-shirts (w/ your company’s logo), water bottles, Etc.
Winning Team Benefits
- First Place: Team and company will be featured on Jobtrain’s press releases & website
- First, Second, & Third: Teams will be featured on JobTrain’s social media and newsletter
- Winning Prizes!